Do you want to know how to install iOS 17 on your iPhone? Well, this is simple and easy and in a bit, I will be going through the required steps with you.
But before that, you should know that there are some really new and exciting features in Apple’s iOS 17, such as Contact Posters, StandBy mode, and Airtag sharing. And guess what? It’s all ready to install on your device.
Install iOS 17 on Your iPhone
Okay, it is right about time as Apple is now rolling out iOS 17 to everyone today. And while it has been possible to download the developer and public betas of iOS 17 for a while now, you can now download and install this latest version of Apple’s new mobile operating system, which as you should know is very much stable and ready to go.
But first and foremost, here is an important reminder that whenever you play with your operating system, it never hurts to first back up the data of your device, just in case.
What Are the New Features to Expect with iOS 17?
The new iOS as you should know offers a wide host of cool new features. And these as you should know include new safety features such as AirTag sharing, a new nightstand mode, better contact cards, a well and improved autocorrect and voice transcription, as well as Live Voicemail. And not to mention updates to stickers and AirDrop, keyboard updates, as well as the ability to just say “Siri” without the extra “Hey!”
Apple Devices That Support iOS 17
Just in case you don’t know, iOS 17 works well in the following devices;
- iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone SE (second generation or later)
You should however know that the iOS 17 update is not available for the iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or earlier iPhone devices.
How to Install iOS 17
To install or update your iPhone OS to iOS 17, follow the steps below;
- First, go to stings and then select general, and then software update.
- If it is that you don’t see the update notice immediately, do well to wait a minute or two to see if it shows. If after waiting it doesn’t show, you may want to get away for a while and then come back to it.
- It is however possible that you will see a notice asking if it is that you want to upgrade at the bottom of the screen. If this is so, select that first. But either way, after you see the Install Now button or Download and Install, tap on that and then follow the on-screen instructions. In case you need your phone at the moment and would prefer to update while you are asleep, you will get a choice to download tonight.
- And lastly, you will very much probably need to enter your password and then agree to the usual terms and conditions.
That’s it. And once the installation and update is complete, you will be reportedly welcomed by suggestions o configure your phone in order to take advantage of the new features.
MORE RELATED POSTS
- How to Install Facebook Dating App on your Android and iOS Devices
- Apple iOS Update: Features, Release Date And Download Steps
- Complete Guide on How to Activate Facebook Dating on iOS
- The Facebook iPhone App – Download the Facebook App for iPhone
- How Do I Get the Facebook Dating App – How to Install Facebook Dating App on your Android & iOS Device