Do you know how to apply for H1B visa sponsorship jobs? Well, that is why this blog post is here. The H-1B visa program is a popular pathway for foreign nationals to work in the United States.
It allows employers to sponsor skilled foreign workers for temporary employment in specialized fields. If you are an aspiring H-1B visa holder, this guide will walk you through the process of finding and applying for H-1B visa sponsorship jobs.
What is an H1B Visa?
An H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa category in the United States that allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in speciality occupations. These special occupations typically require a high level of specialized knowledge, often in fields such as technology, engineering, healthcare, or finance.
However, H-1B visa holders can work for a specified employer in the U.S. for up to six years and may be eligible for permanent residency (green card) sponsorship by their employer during their H-1B tenure.
Here are some of the benefits to enjoy when you Apply for H1B visa sponsorship jobs:
- Pulled from the full job description
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
H1b Visa Sponsorship 2023 Jobs
Here are available jobs to get for HIB visa sponsorship 2023:
Pay: $20.27 an hour
Apply now and enjoy the benefits of health insurance, vision insurance, and many more. You are to support the team when packing out finished or semi-finished products. Also, ensure your safety by following all related policies.
Custodian – Norwich University
$15.50 an hour
Your role in this school is to sweep, mop, clean windows, collect trash and recyclables, clean bathroom appliances, move furniture, and transport items to collection points for assigned buildings. However, you are required to bring a high school diploma equivalent or two years of related experience.
PT Automotive Technology Instructor
$91.25 – $137.94 an hour
Hurry and apply now as this position will be closed on 27 September. However, your role is to check your mailbox, voicemail, and e-mail regularly. Furthermore, there are benefits attached to the job aside from the salary.
Application Administrator & Developer II
$103,786 – $142,704 a year
This is another H1B visa sponsorship to apply for. However, your role is to develop and maintain enterprise software applications. You are also to install and configure software for end users, providing necessary training as required.
Supplier Development Quality Specialist
Pay: $133,435 – $163,088 a year
Take the quality lead role in working with suppliers on existing process improvements to develop supplier’s processes, and process validations and ensure the necessary process controls and documentation.
Life Science Technician (New Health Care Company)
$93,033 – $113,708 a year
However, you are required to have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a science or engineering discipline (completed and verified before starting). There are benefits to enjoy and aside from the salary.
PT Woodworking Manufacturing Technologies
$91.25 – $137.94 an hour
This is another H1B visa job to apply for. You are to maintain student confidentiality as required by regulation and Board Policy 5040 titled Student Records and Directory Information.
Director of Supplier Quality
$215,577 – $263,483 a year
Creates product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
Cloud Platform Business Office
$201,308 – $246,043 a year
H1B Visa Requirements
Before you can apply for and acquire the H-1B visa, you must fulfil certain prerequisites. The typical prerequisites for the H-1B visa encompass the following:
- The job must fall within the category of specialized occupations.
- The candidate must hold at least a U.S. bachelor’s degree, or if the degree is from a foreign institution, it must be equivalent to a U.S. degree.
- Possession of an unrestricted license is also mandatory, enabling applicants to practice fully within the specialized occupation.
- In the case of applying for the H-1B3 visa, the applicant should be a fashion model or designer with exceptional skills.
These represent the fundamental requirements for obtaining the H-1B visa, which can be secured through sponsorship from a U.S. employer offering a job opportunity.
How to Apply for H1B visa sponsorship jobs
To apply for H-1B visa sponsorship jobs, you need to follow these steps:
Determine Your Eligibility
Before starting the application process, ensure that you meet the H-1B visa eligibility criteria. You should have a job offer from a U.S. employer for a position that requires specialized skills and knowledge. You must also possess the necessary educational qualifications or work experience to perform the job.
- Online Job Portals: Websites like LinkedIn, indeed, Glassdoor, and Monster often list H-1B visa-friendly job openings. Use specific keywords like “H-1B sponsorship” or “visa sponsorship” in your search.
- Company Websites: Research U.S. companies that are known for hiring international talent. Visit their career pages to look for job openings and visa sponsorship information.
- Networking: Attend job fairs, industry conferences, and professional meetups to build connections with potential employers who may be open to sponsoring H-1B visas.
- Consult with Immigration Attorneys: Seek advice from immigration attorneys who can help you identify H-1B visa sponsorship opportunities and guide you through the process.
Prepare Your Application:
- Create a well-crafted resume and cover letter tailored to each position. Highlight your skills, qualifications, and relevant experience.
- mention your need for H-1B sponsorship in your application, so employers are aware of your visa requirements from the start.
- Apply for Jobs: Submit your applications to the positions you’re interested in. Be sure to follow the employer’s application process, which may involve submitting your documents through their website or email.
Interviews and Offer Letters:
- If your application impresses potential employers, they may invite you for interviews.
- Be prepared to discuss your qualifications, skills, and your visa status.
- If you receive a job offer, ensure that the offer letter specifies the terms of your employment, including the intent to sponsor your H-1B visa.
Employer’s Role in the H-1B Visa Process:
- After accepting a job offer, your prospective employer plays a significant role in the H-1B visa process.
- They must file a Labor Condition Application (LCA) with the U.S. Department of Labor, outlining the terms and conditions of your employment, including the prevailing wage for your position.
- Your employer will also need to submit Form I-129 to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to request H-1B visa sponsorship for you.
- Once USCIS approves your H-1B petition, you can apply for an H-1B visa at a U.S. consulate or embassy in your home country.
- Attend an interview and provide necessary documentation, including your approval notice, passport, and other required forms.
Arrival in the United States:
- Once your H-1B visa is issued, you can travel to the United States and begin your employment with the sponsoring employer.
- Maintain legal status throughout your stay, adhering to the terms of your visa and employment agreement.
By following these steps, you can navigate the process of applying for H-1B visa sponsorship jobs and potentially secure a job opportunity in the United States.
How to Sponsor a Foreigner for an H1B Visa
If you’re a U.S. employer interested in hiring a foreign worker, you’ll need to sponsor their visa. Here’s a breakdown of the steps for sponsoring an H-1B visa:
- Examine the job description to ensure it qualifies as a speciality occupation. Confirm that the job entails unique duties requiring a degree-holder.
- Determine the employee’s pay rate, which must meet or exceed the minimum required wage. The wage rate will also be specified when applying for labor certification.
- Notify the U.S. workforce by stating the number of nonimmigrant workers you intend to hire and their intended work locations, among other details.
- Acquire a labor certification by submitting a labor condition application to the United States Department of Labor (DOL).
- Following this, you can enter the H-1B Visa lottery by registering with USCIS and await the lottery results.
- Additionally, you’ll need to submit the necessary forms to USCIS and instruct the worker to apply for the H-1B visa.
How Can I Find H1B Visa Sponsorship Jobs?
You can search for H1B visa sponsorship jobs on various job search websites, company career pages, and through networking. Look for positions that explicitly mention H1B sponsorship in the job postings.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For H1B Visa Sponsorship?
To be eligible for H1B sponsorship, you typically need to have a job offer from a U.S. employer in a speciality occupation. You should also have the required educational qualifications and skills for the job.
Do I Need To Find A Job Before Applying For An H1B Visa?
Yes, you need a job offer from a U.S. employer before applying for an H1B visa. The employer must be willing to sponsor your visa.
How Long Does It Take To Get An H1B Visa?
The processing time for an H1B visa can vary, but it often takes several months. It’s essential to apply early to ensure timely processing.
Can I Change Jobs While On An H1B Visa?
Yes, you can change jobs while on an H1B visa, but your new employer must file a new H1B petition on your behalf. You cannot start working for the new employer until the petition is approved.
Can My Family Come With Me On An H1B Visa?
Yes, your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age can accompany you to the U.S. on H4 visas. They can also apply for work or study permits if they wish to pursue employment or education.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- H1B Visa Sponsorship Jobs – Apply Now!
- Associate Manufacturing Engineer Job with Visa Sponsorship In USA – APPLY NOW
- Entry Level Account Specialist Job with Visa Sponsorship In USA – APPLY NOW
- Remote Night Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Network Engineer Jobs with Visa Sponsorship In the USA