Are you a recent graduate or someone looking to start a new career in the US? Look no further! We have an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level Account Specialist Job with Visa Sponsorship available in the USA.
Entry Level Account Specialist Job with Visa Sponsorship In USA
If you are someone who is passionate about customer service, detail-oriented, and a problem solver, then this job could be perfect for you. With this position, not only will you have the chance to work with a reputable company, but you’ll also receive support in obtaining a visa to work in the US. Keep reading to learn more about the position, and how to apply.
Who is an Entry Level Account Specialist?
An account specialist is a professional who handles all accounting-related business processes. A career as an account specialist may be ideal for you if you enjoy working with numbers, are task-oriented and detail-oriented, and enjoy working alone.
Salary of Entry-Level Account Specialist in the USA
The salary range of entry-level account specialists in the USA falls between $52,000 to $54,000. They earn an average hourly salary of $21 to $24.
Highest Paying Cities for Entry Level Account Specialist Job in USA
There is no doubt that the average salary of these people is determined by the following factors, Location, skills and qualifications, organization or company, and years of experience.
However, Location plays a very big role in how these people are paid. The list below contains the cities that pay the highest in the USA:
- Orlando, Fl – $35 to $37 per hour
- Chicago, IL – $28 to $30 per hour
- CO – $28 to $31 per hour
- Columbus, OH – $29 to $30
- Atlanta, GA – $22 to $24
Entry Level Account Specialist salaries by Years of Experience
Salaries for Entry Level Account Specialists can vary based on years of experience. The average salary for an Entry Level Account Specialist is around $52,000 to $54,000 per year. However, this figure can range from $32,000 to $58,000 depending on the individual’s years of experience.
For those with less than one year of experience, the average salary is around $41,000 to $42,000 per year. As the years of experience increase, so does the salary. Those with 1-4 years of experience can expect an average salary of $45,000 to $47,000 per year, while those with 5-9 years of experience can earn an average of $50,000 to $55,000 per year. The average salary for Entry Level Account Specialists with 10-19 years of experience is $54,000 to $59,000 per year, and those with over 20 years of experience can earn an average salary of $59,000 to $65,000 per year.
Requirements and Skills for Entry-Level Account Specialist Jobs
The skills and qualifications needed to get this job are:
- Customer Service Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Communication Skills
- high school diploma or equivalent
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
Duties/Responsibility for Entry-Level Account Specialist Jobs
The following are the responsibilities that come with the job of an entry-level account specialist.
- Assisting in managing and maintaining customer accounts
- Responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues
- Conducting research on industry trends and customer behavior
- Preparing reports and presentations for management and clients
- Collaborating with sales and marketing teams to develop strategies for customer retention and acquisition
- Identifying opportunities to upsell products or services to customers
- Analyzing customer data to identify areas for improvement in products or services
- Supporting the sales team with administrative tasks, such as creating quotes and proposals
- Participating in training and development programs to improve knowledge and skills
- Following company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
Benefits of Entry-Level Account Specialist Jobs
The most common extra benefits that Entry Level Account Specialists get are:
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Where to Find Entry-Level Account Specialist Jobs with VISA Sponsorship
You can find this job on very good international listing websites such as:
How to Apply for Entry-Level Account Specialist Jobs
You should keep in mind that applying for a job as an entry-level account specialist is not difficult if you know the right steps to take and follow the right guidelines. In addition, the instructions below will walk you through the process of applying for a job as an entry-level account specialist in the United States with visa sponsorship.
- First, prepare a well-documented curriculum vitae or CV suitable for an entry-level account specialist position.
- Then, for your application, create an outstanding portfolio.
- In addition, any of the previously mentioned websites can now be used to search for “Entry Level Account Specialist Job In USA with Visa Sponsorship.”
- To proceed, tap on the results and then follow the application instructions on
Entry Level Account Specialist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
Here is a list of interview questions to expect for such a job in the USA
- Could you tell me about your background in data entry and accounting software?
- Can you tell me about a time when you were under pressure and had to prioritize some accounts over others? How did you deal with the situation?
- Please describe your previous accounting experience and credentials. What do you believe distinguishes you from the other candidates?
- A customer calls to complain about being overcharged for a transaction. How do you deal with the situation?
- You have discovered that a customer has failed to pay the balance owed on their account. What steps do you take to ensure that they pay?
- Tell me about a time when your customer service skills aided in the resolution of a tense situation involving a disgruntled customer.
- Tell me about a time when you made a mistake with your account and how you handled it.
- What exactly is the distinction between accounting and auditing?
Visa Options for Entry-Level Account Specialist Jobs In the USA
If you want to go into the United States of America as an immigrant with this job, these are the types of VISAs you should go for:
This visa is designed for foreign workers with specialized skills, including those in the field of accounting. The H-1B visa allows individuals to work in the U.S. for up to six years.
Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), Canadian and Mexican citizens with specific professional qualifications, including Account Specialists, can obtain a TN visa to work in the U.S.
This visa is exclusively available to Australian citizens with specialized skills. The E-3 visa is similar to the H-1B visa and allows individuals to work in the U.S. for up to two years, with the option to renew indefinitely.
Where do Entry Level Account Specialists Work?
Entry Level Account Specialists Work in the following places:
- Accounting firms
- Corporate accounting departments
- Government agencies
- Nonprofit organizations
- Healthcare organizations
- Educational institutions
- Small businesses
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Any Company Sponsor a Visa USA?
Any US employer with an IRS Tax Number, also known as an IRS Number or Tax ID Number, can sponsor an H-1B petition. This number is required to obtain approval of the Labor Condition Application (LCA), which is a necessary pre-requisite for the H-1B petition itself.
Can I Get Sponsored to Work in the USA Without a Degree?
While most professional-level jobs in the United States require a bachelor’s degree or higher, many people work in the country on an H-1B visa without a degree. If you’re wondering if you can get an H-1B visa despite not having a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree, the answer is yes.
How Can a Foreigner Get a Job In the USA?
If you live outside the United States and want to work there, you must generally apply for a visa from the U.S. Department of State (DOS), unless your country of nationality does not require a visa.
What Is the Easiest Work Visa to Get in the US?
An E-2 Visa may be an option for you if you want to work in the US by starting or investing in a US business. E visas are US work visas for people who want to invest in the US. E visas can only be issued to countries where the foreign national’s country and the United States have a treaty.
More Related Content
- Entry Level Account Specialist Job In USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Account Specialist Job in the United States with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate Salary – Average Salary that Google IT Support Would Get You
- Entry Level Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply Now
- Highest Paying Digital Marketing Jobs In New York