Lots of individuals get a job in the United States to earn a good living and in this blog post today you will get information on Entry Level Account Specialist Job In USA with Visa Sponsorship. Moreso, with the job of an account specialist you can get several offers and also improve your skills so it would be best if you consider this opportunity.
Entry Level Account Specialist Job In USA with Visa Sponsorship
Account specialists are also called account managers and the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has offered the opportunity for foreigners specialized in this field to work and earn a well-paid salary in the US.
Furthermore, if you are considering this job you should know that alongside the offers and benefits, it comes with responsibilities that need to be followed and as you read on you will get great insight into what is being talked about.
Who is an Account Specialist?
An Account Specialist is a monetary or financial expert who deals with all types of monetary records inside an association. However, they ensure that invoices are paid on time and that clients do not overpay for services or goods provided by keeping accurate records.
Responsibilities for Account Specialist Job In USA
Responsibilities come with the job of an entry-level account specialist and they are on the list below.
- Work with creditor liabilities, money due, and finance.
- Accept payments by check, credit card, and electronic funds transfer.
- Statements are received, processed, and reconciled.
- Make financial statements each month.
- Produce and examine monthly reports.
- Prepare and deposit money in the bank.
- Help with the groundwork for yearly reviews.
- Get ready and disperse yearly IRS structures.
- Ensure that internal accounting procedures are followed.
- Keep up with precise records, including records, diaries, receipts, and solicitations.
- Perform any necessary administrative and other tasks.
Experience and Education Requirements for Entry-Level Account Specialist Job In USA
Below are the experience and educational requirements that are needed for an entry-level account specialist job in the United States that you should consider going through.
- 1 to 3 years of general accounting experience.
- 1 to 3 years of payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable experience.
- Preferably, an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting or a field related to it.
- Experience with ERP software such as SAP.
Qualifications and Skills for Entry-Level Account Specialist Job In USA
You should know that there are actually skills and qualifications that are needed for Entry Level Account Specialist Jobs in the USA and for you to have an idea about it they will be listed below.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when entering financial data.
- Excellent math and research skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency with 10-key typing and data entry.
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management.
Websites to Find Entry-Level Account Specialist Job In USA
Well, there are websites where you can find jobs for Entry-level account specialists and some of them are going to be listed below.
Visa for Entry-Level Account Specialist Job In USA
The H1B visa, which is definitely a temporary work permit, allows employers in the United States to acquire highly qualified individuals for specialized positions. Moreso, the Individual in Specialty Occupation Visa is one more name for it or which can likewise be portrayed as.
How to Apply for Entry-Level Account Specialist Job In USA with Visa Sponsorship
You should have it in mind that applying for a job as an entry-level account specialist is not that difficult if you know the right steps and have the correct guidelines to follow. And also, the instructions below will guide you on how to apply for a job as an entry-level account specialist in the USA with visa sponsorship.
- First, create a well-documented curriculum vitae or CV that is appropriate for an Entry Level Account Specialist Job.
- Then prepare an excellent portfolio for your application.
- Also, any of the before mentioned websites can now be used to conduct a search for “Entry Level Account Specialist Job In USA with Visa Sponsorship”.
- Meanwhile, to continue, tap on the results, and then follow the application instructions on the website.
With these steps and instructions above you can be able to apply for the job with ease.
Salary of Entry-Level Account Specialist Job In USA
Having a job that pays well, in the United States is actually beneficial in the aspect of earning a good living and several other offers. However, the salary of an Entry-Level Account Specialist is about $19.69 – $ 20.73 and $41,184 – $53,571 per year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions you should go through for more understanding.
How to get a job in the US with visa sponsorship?
Below are some steps that you should consider to get a sponsorship letter for employment in the United States.
- Get an employment contract.
- Submit a labor certificate.
- Then Submit the documents to the USCIS.
- Wait for your visa sponsorship application to be processed.
Can a company sponsor me to work in USA?
Well, it is known that before you can even apply for a job or work visa in the United States you must have a job offer from a specific employer that is also willing to offer sponsorship willingly.
Can I get a US work visa without sponsorship?
Well, you should know that it is possible to get a work visa without sponsorship aid from an employer in the United States. However, you should know that there are three visa permits for this, including EB-1, O-1, and EB-5.
How does a US company sponsor a foreign worker?
The employer must file Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of the foreign national following the DOL’s approval of the labor certification for a company to sponsor a foreigner.
More Related Content
- Account Specialist Job in the United States with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate Salary – Average Salary that Google IT Support Would Get You
- Entry Level Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply Now
- Highest Paying Digital Marketing Jobs In New York
- Highest Paying Marketing Jobs