Finding the right job can be difficult, especially if you need someone to sponsor your visa to work in the USA. This is particularly challenging for manufacturing engineers who want to start their careers in the USA. But there’s good news, there are opportunities available for Associate Manufacturing Engineer Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in the USA.
In this article, we’ll talk about what this job involves, what qualifications you need, and the benefits of working in this role with visa sponsorship. Whether you’re a new graduate or an experienced engineer, this article will give you useful information about this exciting career.
Who are Associate Manufacturing Engineers?
Manufacturing associate engineers provide methods and strategies to improve the design and development of manufacturing processes. Their skill set must include the capacity to do research and analysis, as well as establish standards and requirements for various manufacturing projects.
Salary of Associate Manufacturing Engineers
The hourly and annual salary range for Associate Manufacturing Engineers can vary based on several factors, including their level of education, experience, industry, and geographic location. The hourly salary of these engineers falls between $28.65 to $63.16 per hour. The annual salary ranges between $85,000 to $135,000.
Highest Paying Cities for Associate Manufacturing Engineers in the USA
As stated above, location has a tremendous effect on the average salary of an associate engineer. In that light, some places pay more than others. Here is a list of the five highest-paying cities for Associate Manufacturing Engineers in the USA:
- Green River, WY: $77,462 – $37.24
- Santa Clara, CA: $71,266 – $34.26
- San Francisco, CA: $69,123 – $33.23
- Washington, DC: $68,923 – $33.14
- Los Angeles, CA: $68,008 – $32.70
Associate Manufacturing Engineering Salary by Years of Experience
Another Very Important Factor Affecting the salary of US workers is their years of experience. With higher years of experience, you will get a higher salary. Here’s how the salary of associate engineers is factored in the USA according to years of experience:
- $63,000 to $64,000 with less than 1 year of experience
- $65,000 to $67,000 with 1-4 years of experience
- $70,000 to $73,000 with 5-9 years of experience
- $78,000 to $80,000with 10-19 years of experience
- $85,000 to $87,000 with 20 or more years of experience
Duties and Responsibilities of an Associate Manufacturing Engineer
The duties and responsibilities of Associate Manufacturing engineers are:
- They create manufacturing processes and policies.
- They also budget for and purchase manufacturing materials.
- These individuals also create technical specifications for machinery and tools.
- They are in charge of overseeing the installation and testing of machinery.
- They design and refine products using their analytical skills and software.
- These individuals troubleshoot and test products, analyze the results, and make modifications.
- Lead a number of independent, cross-functional projects aimed at improving product quality, lowering costs, and ensuring that the environment is supported and FDA-compliant.
- They use Solidworks and Catia V5 to create assemblies and components.
- They perform Internal quality audits to ensure FDA and ISO compliance.
- To determine engine dependability, analyze and trend test data using SPC.
- Perform job functions in compliance with GMP, FDA, and ISO guidelines.
Requirements and Skills for an Associate Manufacturing Engineer
To land a job in this role, you must have the majority of the following skills and qualifications:
- Familiar with common office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Access, JMP, etc)
- Advanced software abilities (VBA, MS Access, Excel macros, JAVA, Sharepoint)
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards for electronic assembly requirements such as IPC610, J-STD-001, MIL-STD 750, and MIL-STD 883.
- Chemical laboratory abilities
- Experience with rotary wing integration and assembly
- Must be able to work all shifts and be available for weekend overtime as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, mechanical, or any other related form of engineering.
Benefits of Having an Associate Manufacturing Engineer Job
Apart from the salary that this job offers, there are some other benefits you can get from this job. Some of these benefits are:
- This type of job will provide you with a lot of leadership experience.
- Other employee benefits will be provided to you, such as paid time off, retirement packages, mortgage assistance, and health insurance.
- This position allows for a very flexible schedule. That is, you will have a lot of shifts, free hours, and paid vacation time.
- The job is very stable, and there are many opportunities for advancement within the organization.
- This job pays more than the national average.
- With this job, you will have numerous opportunities to advance your career.
Where to Find an Associate Manufacturing Engineer Job
There are lots of ways to look for jobs like this. However, the most effective of these is searching online. So many websites give opportunities for people to search for jobs online, giving direct access to employers. Some of these websites are:
How to Apply for an Associate Manufacturing Engineer Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
With the sites above, applying for jobs has never been easier. Here are some really easy steps to take when trying to apply for these jobs:
- Create a well-documented curriculum vitae or CV that is appropriate for Associate Manufacturing Engineer employment.
- Create an amazing portfolio for your application.
- Furthermore, any of the aforementioned websites can now be utilized to search for ” Associate Manufacturing Engineer Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship.”
- To proceed, tap on the results and then follow the instructions given on the page.
Interview Questions That Might Be Asked
After applying for the job, you can then prepare for an interview by studying the questions below:
- Tell us about an instance when you implemented a process modification that enhanced product quality. How did you notice the difference you made?
- Tell us about the most difficult manufacturing process you’ve ever worked on. What exactly were your duties?
- When a production line is down, it must be restarted as soon as possible. Tell us how you would deal with pressure in that situation.
- You are inspecting a line during production and discover that an employee has disabled a safety cover. What are you going to do?
- A product routinely has costly quality issues that occasionally reach the client. How do you resolve the situation?
VISA for an Associate Manufacturing Engineer Job in the USA
To work as an Associate Manufacturing Engineer in the USA, you’ll need a work visa that allows you to legally work in the country. The most common visa for this type of job is the H-1B visa, which is available to foreign workers with specialized skills and a bachelor’s degree or higher in their field.
To apply for an H-1B visa, your employer will need to sponsor you and file a petition with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The petition will need to demonstrate that you have the necessary qualifications and that there are no qualified US workers available to fill the position.
The H-1B visa is valid for up to three years and can be renewed for an additional three years. After that, you may be eligible for an extension or a different type of visa if you wish to continue working in the USA.
Where do Associate Manufacturing Engineers Work?
These engineers work in the following places:
- Automotive industry
- Aerospace industry
- Electronics industry
- research and development labs
- production facilities
- quality control labs
- manufacturing plants
- government agencies or consulting firms
Frequently Asked Questions
What Companies Sponsor Visa USA?
Some of the best H1B sponsorship companies are:
- Tata Consultancy Services.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions US.
- HCL America.
Who Can Sponsor H-1B Visa?
Any US employer with an IRS Tax Number, also known as an IRS Number or Tax ID Number, can sponsor an H-1B petition. This number is required to obtain approval of the Labor Condition Application (LCA), which is a necessary pre-requisite for the H-1B petition itself.
How Much Does It Cost to Sponsor a Work Visa USA?
An H-1B visa or transfer will cost around $5000. (Including government fees). H1B attorney fees should range between $2000 and $3000, with filing fees also falling into this range. An employer must have sufficient funds in the bank to cover the H1B employee’s salary for a reasonable period of time.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Entry Level or Associate Manufacturing Engineer Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!
- Digital Design Job USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- H1B Visa Sponsorship Jobs – Apply Now!
- Entry Level Account Specialist Job with Visa Sponsorship In USA – APPLY NOW
- Operations Associate Jobs In USA With VISA Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Cost Engineering Jobs In USA with Visa sponsorship – Apply Now
- How Many Credits Is an Associate Degree