How do I activate Facebook dating? Do you want to know how to activate Facebook dating on your device? If you would then continue reading this piece and follow all the instructions embedded in this article.
Facebook dating as you should have known by now is a new Facebook feature that lets users make romantic relationships and connections via the Facebook global network. Facebook dating is not the first dating platform or feature in the world, but it is a very unique one.
Do you know how? This dating feature by Facebook combines features from popular dating platforms like tinder and bumble. To make use of the feature, users will have to create a separate dating profile.
How Do I Activate Facebook Dating
just as mentioned in the previous paragraph, this tool and face feature is very similar to old guns in the game in the sense that you cannot start messaging until interest in each other is shown by both parties. You must be 18 years and older to get started with this Facebook feature. Now if you are new to this platform you may be wondering how this works.
For this purpose here it is. Before you can start making use of this service, you must have a Facebook profile. In other words, you will need to have a registered account on Facebook. If you do not have a registered Facebook account you will need to set up one now.
To set up a Facebook account for free and successfully, go to www.facebook.com/signup. And besides that, this feature as you also should have known by now is no yet available to all regions with access to Facebook.
In the US, the Facebook dating feature can only be accessed in a handful of regions and countries all over the globe. The dating feature uses information from your main Facebook profile or Instagram profile to create a dating profile for you.
This feature is not a separate r standalone app, the feature is integrated into the Facebook app. Now that you know what the Facebook dating features all about, time to dive right into what this article is all about ‘how to activate Facebook dating’.
Steps On Activating Facebook Dating
Activating Facebook dating is the same thing as getting started with the Facebook feature. To get started or activate the feature, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app on your device and log in to your account if you are not yet logged in.
- Tap the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner of your newsfeed.
- From the menu list, tap the dating option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your dating profile.
Note: you may be needed to share your location and choose a photo. Your dating information will be generated from your Facebook profile or your Instagram profile. When you are done setting up your profile, tap done and that’s it.
- ebtEDGE Login – Easy Step to Login to any of your EBT Account
- How to Migrate to Webmail TELUS – Everything You Need to Know
- Google My Business – How to use Google My Business for Local Marketing
- How To Get On Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace App
- Facebook Dating Worldwide: Dating in Facebook Free | Facebook Dating
- Complete Guide on How to Deactivate Facebook on Android and iOS
- Facebook Marketplace Local Only – How to Enable Facebook Marketplace Local Only