The Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program gives you a remarkable opportunity to earn a Google Professional Certificate through Node Eight and funded by JA Ghana. If you are a young individual in Ghana seeking ways to boost your digital skills and kick-start your career? This opportunity is for you.
Node Eight, a youth-led innovation hub in Ho, in the Volta Region of Ghana, in partnership with JA Ghana, is pleased to introduce the Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023.
Google Career Certificate Scholarship
About 4 (four) well-known Google Professional Certificates are available through the Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program, they include:
- Google Data Analytics
- Google Project Management,
- Google UX Design, and
- Google IT Support.
After successfully completing the program, you will be given aid in finding internships, jobs, or apprenticeships that will allow you to put your newly learned abilities to use. This assistance is intended to ease your entry into the workforce once the program is over and to give you the tools and resources you need for a fruitful career path.
Benefits of the Google Career Certificate Scholarship
As the program beneficiary, you will get access to a wide range of advantages empowering your career and personal growth, including:
- Scholarship Coverage: The scholarship removes financial obstacles and frees you up to concentrate on your educational path by paying the whole cost of your preferred professional certificate program on Coursera.
- Support for Instruction: Throughout the program, knowledgeable mentors and business leaders offer insightful advice, support, and guidance that will help you successfully complete your coursework and comprehend the opportunities, trends, and difficulties facing your industry.
- Wraparound Support: The program offers thorough wraparound support services in addition to instructional support. This includes resources for general professional development, networking opportunities, and career counseling to help you negotiate your professional path.
- Coaching and Mentorship: Professionals from the industry provide individualized coaching and mentoring to help you develop the knowledge and abilities you need to succeed in your chosen sector and to get ready for the job market.
- After successfully completing the program, you will be given support in finding an apprenticeship, an internship, a job, or another source of income. This assistance is meant to make it easier for you to put your newly learned abilities to use in real-world situations and ease your transition into the workforce within six months of program completion.
- A professional certificate from Google is awarded to you once you have successfully completed the program. This certificate acts as proof of your success and raises your stature in the field.
Requirements for Google Career Certificate Scholarship Ghana
Application requirements for the Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program (Ghana) include the following:
- At the time of application, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Residents of Ghana are required to apply.
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong commitment to finishing the chosen professional certificate program in 3 months, which includes devoting the necessary time and effort to successfully complete the coursework and assignments.
- Have at least a West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must have access to a strong internet connection and a computer or device that meets the minimum technical requirements for online learning.
- Proficiency in English is required, this is because all program materials and communications will be in English.
How to Apply?
The Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program (Ghana) is open to all eligible applicants. The Junior Achievement (JA) Ghana and Node Eight have introduced this opportunity as their commitment to fostering diversity and inclusion.
Please note that all submitted applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Kindly follow the guide below to apply for the Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program (Ghana)
- Click this link https://bit.ly/3RmB5b7 to access and Fill out the application form with accurate and detailed information.
- From the list of programs; Data Analytics, Project Management, UX Design, or IT Support, select your preferred certificate program
- Submit your completed application before the deadline: September 30, 2023.
- Should you be Shortlisted for the program, you will be invited for an interview.
- Communication will be made with successful applicants via the email address provided. A phone call to the phone number provided on the application form also applies.
September 30, 2023.