The word Gmail means Google Mail. This service was created and built by Google, with some amazing and nice features that made it more fantastic than some other mailing services around the globe. This service was built on 2004, April 1, and was made available and released to the public on 7 February 2007. It was later upgraded by Google on 7 July 2009.
Gmail became more essential and fantastic as the years go by and this is due to the upgrade and addition of other essential features such as its large storage ability, labs, Tabbed inbox, Spam filter, Google Voice in Gmail chat, Social network integration, Gmail search, Language input, Money transfer and payment options and so on.
Gmail Email login
One essential thing about Gmail was its large storage ability over other mail services. Its storage capacity space was 1 GB as of 2004 when it was created and later increase to a large storage capacity space of 15 GB. Which is really too higher than any other mailing services you can think about.
As of 2015, a storage plan was created for this service, which is known as paid plans, that gives users the availability of acquiring more storage space of about 30 TB.
How to Create Gmail Email Account
For you to access and make use of this service you must have an account and login detail. Below is a nice step to follow to create your own account.
- Locate any web browser on PC or mobile phone
- Type in the URL www.gmail.com on the search bar of your device.
- The next page that pops out is the home page. Click on create an account to access the next page.
- Fill in your personal details on the form that pops out such as your full name, the email address you want to use, your password, and so on.
- Locate the sign-up icon and click on it.
Note; For you to start accessing this account as a user. You need to verify your mobile number which also known as verification. After verifying the account a message will pop out, Indicating “ACCOUNT CREATED” With this, you can start enjoying everything this service has to offer you.
Gmail Email Login Steps
All you need to Login or Sign in to your Gmail account is your login detail; these are your Email address and your password. Follow the step below to Login or Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Enter the URL www.gmail.com on the web browser of your Mobile phone or PC device.
- The next page that displays on your device screen is the login page. Where you can enter your Email address and click on next. Note; an example of a Gmail address is email@example.com.
- Type in your password on the empty box that displays on your device screen.
- Click on Sign in to log into your account.
Multiple Gmail Account Login | How to Login to Multiple Gmail Account
You can sign in to another Gmail Account without you being signed out of your current account. All you need do to add up or sign in to more accounts without login out. locate your account profile icon that has your picture, which is at the right top end of your account, and click it.
A small page will pops out with some detail like Google+ profile – privacy, my account, add account and sign out, click on Add Account. Enter the different accounts you want to sign in on the required space and click next. Enter in your password also on the required space of your password and click Sign in and you will be logged in to other accounts.
How to Sign out of Gmail.com
Login out or signing in out of your Gmail is one simple thing to do. This is very important to users who logged into their accounts using someone’s device. Follow the step below to log out of your account;
- Locate your account profile icon that show’s your picture at the top end of your account and click it.
- Click on the sign out from the small page that pops out and you will be signed out of your account successfully
Don’t forget this; Gmail is one of the best and most popular Email Services you can think about. Enjoy every best and wonderful service provided by service.