Facebook Story Music is one of the most recent features that has been added to Facebook for a while now. It is very similar to the WhatsApp story feature however it is more sophisticated and complicated than it. Facebook story music since being released on Facebook has now become one of the most used features on a daily basis. So many users of Facebook do not fear uploading a story every day.
Since this feature is superior to the one that is on WhatsApp it is one of the reasons Facebook users favor the Facebook music story more than that WhatsApp. Today we take a look at everything we need to know on how to upload a Facebook story music.
Facebook Story Music
The main Facebook story is simply uploading an image or a picture on the Facebook application so that your friends can see what you are up to. The story is very much similar to that of WhatsApp which is one of the most used features in WhatsApp. It gives you the option to express yourself in form of images or videos for others to see.
But on Facebook, the story feature has taken a step further. As a result of the fact that you can simply add music to your story on Facebook which cannot be done on WhatsApp. You can simply upload a music story or upload an image or video with music on Facebook. This is why it is different from the one WhatsApp that music cannot be added.
Uploading a Facebook story music is easy however it can only be done from your mobile Facebook application. This feature does not work on the Facebook web on your mobile phone or PC. It only works on the main Facebook application, not a lite version.
How to Add Music to Your Facebook Story
Uploading a normal story can be kind of boring most of the time that is why Facebook has decided to spice things up by adding music. There are two ways to upload a Facebook story with music. The first is to simply upload only the music with cover art or emoticon. While the other way is to upload a video or photo and then add music to it. To carry out both of these procedures follow the instructions I have laid down below:
- Download and install the Facebook application.
- Sign up or sign in if necessary.
- On your news feed tap on create story.
- Now add a photo or video or simply leave it blank.
- Swipe to the right and tap music.
- Select any song you like with lyrics and adjust the slider.
- If you left the image blank now choose a display style and tap dome.
- Finally, tap on share to story
How to Add Music to Your Facebook Page Story
Did you know that you can add music to your Facebook page story? Most people do not even know that there is a Facebook story page story feature. However, I am here to show you how to do that below:
- Launch the Facebook application and head over to the page.
- Tap on your profile on your Facebook page.
- Select create story.
- Now select a photo or video from the camera roll or simply take a new one.
- Select the sticker on the right and then tap on music.
- Add a song with lyrics and adjust the slider to select a portion of lyrics to play.
- Add a display style and then tap on done.
- Finally, click on share to story
Why can’t I Add Music to my Facebook Story?
The Facebook music story is available to everyone to use as long as you can access Facebook. However, it can only be done or used when you download the Facebook mobile application. As I have mentioned above you cannot use the Facebook story or even think of adding music if you are on the web.
So the main reason why you can’t add music to your Facebook story is that you are not using the Facebook application on your Android or iOS device.