What Makes Valentine on Facebook Interesting? This is a question some people still surprisingly ask. Well celebrating Valentine’s on Facebook is more interesting than you think, you just haven’t checked the right content. Facebook always participates in every event that is worth celebrating no matter how little is small.
If there’s one thing Facebook is good at if not anything is its aim to satisfy the customers. Facebook is not just about logging in, chatting with friends, watching videos, and then logging out. The fact is that Facebook has ventrally covered most of everything we humans need to go through our daily lives.
So, if you are at loss on what to do on Val, just stick to Facebook as they have the activities to make Facebook interesting.
What Makes Valentine on Facebook Interesting
We are still on what makes valentine’s on Facebook interesting. Yea valentine’s on Facebook can really be interesting because of the things you can do to make your day fun. With lots of features which you can easily use to keep yourself company and yes they are available for free can you believe it?
There are so many lined-up activities on Facebook this valentine, you can’t possibly expect less from the creators of Facebook dating features, Facebook Watch, avatar, marketplace, games, and much more. with all these at your reach, what more could you possibly ask for?
You get the chance to get whatever gifts you want on a Facebook app, communicate with people through dating, play valentine’s games, and even get to create a valentine’s avatar if you are bored. These are just some of the many things that Facebook has to offer.
How To Find a Facebook Valentine’s Date
To make this valentine’s interesting, you will need to have someone to share it with, but in case you do not have whom to share it with here below are ways you can get that special someone to share a valentine with on Facebook;
- First off, update your Facebook mobile app.
- Login to your Facebook account using the app.
- Tap on the menu of the hamburger.
- Tap on the Dating.
- Next is to set up a dating profile and share your location.
- You will be sent suggestions based on your interests and the preferences you shared with people on Facebook
- If you are interested in anyone, all that is required of you is for you to DM the person on their profile, you can like the pictures of the person to show interest
- Once your advance is accepted by the other person, your relationship will be moved to the next level where you can communicate better with the person
- It’s as easy as that, and yes you can now ask your match to be your date on Valentine’s Day
Here are all the steps you need to get connected with your Valentines on Facebook.
How do you post a Valentine on Facebook?
- Once you click on the heart
- Facebook prompts you to say your ‘valentine’ will be gift-wrapped.
- While it’s a little confusing, just continue typing what you wanted to send and once you hit send, a gift-wrapped message will go out.
When it comes to celebrating Valentine’s Day, it is important to make it extra special for that special someone. There are a lot of good ideas and ways to make Valentine’s Day special for that special loved one.