So what is Facebook Recent Ad Activity? You might think you’re resistant to Facebook’s ads, but you almost certainly do get enticed every once in a while. But because ads aren’t always permanently available anywhere, it is often impossible to seek out a Facebook ad that led somewhere you would like to revisit.
Now Facebook features a solution called Recent Ad Activity when you click a billboard and need to ascertain it again. Recent Ad Activity appears to point out the past three months approximately of ads you clicked, liked, commented on, or shared. There’s also a tab for ads you purposefully saved.
Ads are all over the place, but Facebook occasionally succeeds to show you the exact product at the right time. Pondering how to find an ad you clicked on weeks ago. Well, read on to get the hints on how to find recently viewed ads on Facebook.
Facebook Recent Ad Activity
Recent Ad Activity could let people click through an old ad and make a sale or take alternative action the business cares about.
This in turn could help Facebook take credit for driving purchases. If you saw a billboard six weeks ago but can’t quite commit it to memory, you would possibly Google any details you recall, leading the program to require credit for delivering the conversion.
With Recent Ad Activity, those users might just come to Facebook, click through the ad again, and provides Facebook data it can use to convince advertisers to spend more.
The Facebook app on iPhone and Android has a separate segment for your ad doings. There, you can track all the sponsored posts that you have interacted with on your news feed. The steps for getting there are slightly different for both platforms.
How to See Your Facebook Ad History
How to view activity history for your ad account in Ads Manager
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click to tick the box next to each campaign, ad set or ad you want to see the history for.
- Select Edit.
- Select History.
- To filter for activity type: Use the Activity type drop-down to filter the information you see.
- To filter who made the change: Use the Changed by drop-down to filter for that information.
Unfortunately, there is currently no way to export the activity history section in Ads Manager.
Take note that; Account, budget, and audience history aren’t available in this view. You can get more details here.
How to Clear Your FB Search History
It’s easy to clear your Facebook search history, should it become cluttered or if you simply want to protect your privacy. Facebook allows you to clear your search history all at once, as well as delete individual search items.
Below are the steps to clearing your Facebook history on your mobile device;
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the search icon at the top right of the screen.
- Next to where it says recent searches, tap “Edit.”
- At the top of your Activity Log, tap “Clear Searches” to instantly clear your history. You can also tap the X icon next to each search item to clear that specific search, and leave the rest.
How to clear Facebook Search History on a Computer
below are the tips to clearing your search history on your computer;
- Go to Facebook using any internet browser on your Mac or PC and open your profile page. On your profile page, in the bottom right corner of your cover photo, click “Activity Log.”
- Click “More” under “Comments” on the left sidebar.
- From the extended menu, click “Search History.”
- At the top right of the menu, click “Clear Searches.” You can also click the cancel icon next to each search item to delete that item specifically.
- Click “Clear Searches” again to confirm that you’d like to clear them all.
With the above steps, you can easily clear your search history. You can also get more details by simply clicking here.