Facebook Login Account Password is what gives you the access to make use of the FB account. today we shall be talking about it.
If you have forgotten your password and want to reset or just want to change it so that no one will get access to it then you have come to the right article. Articles like this are here to help out with issues like this.
All you have to do is read through to the end of this post to find out more in detail.
Facebook Login Account Password
When you have decided to make us of the Facebook social media platform you will be asked to create an account with them.
It is this account that you create that will give you access to the features and everything that has to do with FB.
In the process of creating this account, you will be asked to create a username and a password that you will use to log in. without the username or the password you will not be able to log in to your account.
This password is also subject to changes whenever you want to change it. it can also be reset when you have forgotten it.
Whichever the case may be this article is going to show you how to change and reset your password. Read on to find out more.
Change Facebook Password
As I said above the password you create when creating your FB account can be changed by you at any time you feel like doing so.
There are many reasons that will make someone change their FB password. one of them is that too many persons are having access to it and they don’t like it.
The other reason is that they are scared of it being hacked by internet hackers. So, changing it frequently is a way to not make it exposed.
If you have been looking for a way to change your FB password but don’t know how to then you have come to the right article.
Facebook Not Working – Facebook Is Back
Currently, Facebook is not working due to some little issues the company is encountering. This has left users with a lot of thought about this amazing platform. And some of the thoughts are Facebook might not work again, Facebook not Working, What is happening to Facebook, Is Facebook Back and Why can’t log in to my Facebook account.
But the good news is the owners of this wonderful service are doing all possible means to make sure the platform Facebook is back Online on October 4 2021
Note, not just Facebook is going through this problem right now, WhatsApp and Instagram are also going through the same issues.
How to Create a Facebook Account
Creating an account with FB gives you total access to this social media platform where you can be able to text, chat and share lovely, moments with your friends and loved ones.
Here we are going to show you how to carry out the Facebook sign-up. follow the steps below to do that.
- The first step is to visit the website facebook.com.
- On the website click on “Create New Account”.
- Fill out the form that will be given to you by entering your first and last name, date of birth, email address, username, and password.
- Once you are done filling out everything click on “Sign Up” and your account will be automatically created and you will be logged in to FB.
Creating an account with FB is very easy and the steps above will guide you in how to do that.
How to Change Facebook Password
If you are not comfortable with the password you used in creating your FB account or you feel it is too simple and exposed then you can change it.
To change your password is very easy and we are going to show you how to do it.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On your account click on the “Down Shaped Arrow” that is located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now from the drop-down menu click on “Settings and Privacy”.
- Another drop-down menu will pop up. This time around click on just “Settings”.
- Under settings click on “Security and Login” and you will be taken to the page where you will be able to change your password.
- Select “Edit” that next to or by the side of “Change Password”.
- Enter both the current password and the new one.
- Now tap on “Save Changes”.
If you have followed the steps above then you have successfully changed your password. if you want to keep it safe make sure you are logged into FB with your device.