Facebook Login Account Password is what gives you the access to make use of your FB account. To access your account on the Facebook website or with the mobile app, you need to enter your “Email address” and “Password”.
If you have forgotten your password and want to reset it or you just want to change it, you have come to the right article. Read on to learn more about this.
Facebook Login Account Password
When you have decided to make use of the Facebook social media platform, you would have to create an account. You can create an account with the mobile app or on the website www.facebook.com.
In the process of creating this account, you will be asked to create a username and a password that you will use to log in. Without the username or the password, you will not be able to log in to your account.
This password is also subject to changes whenever you want to change it. it can also be reset in case you have forgotten it.
My Facebook Password
There are many reasons that will make someone change their FB password. one of them is that too many persons are having access to it and they don’t like it.
The other reason is that they are scared of it being hacked by internet hackers. So, changing it frequently is a way to not make it exposed.
If you have been looking for a way to change your FB password but don’t know how to do so, you should read on.
How to Change Facebook Password
If you feel your password is not strong enough, you can change your password with the guide below:
- Log in to your Facebook account with this link- https://www.facebook.com/ or with the Facebook app on your device.
- On your account click on the “Down Shaped Arrow” that is located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now from the drop-down menu click on “Settings and Privacy”.
- Another drop-down menu will pop up. This time around click on just “Settings”.
- Under settings click on “Security and Login” and you will be taken to the page where you will be able to change your password.
- Select “Edit” next to or by the side of “Change Password”.
- Enter both the current password and the new one.
- Now tap on “Save Changes”.
If you have followed the steps above then you have successfully changed your password. if you want to keep it safe make sure you are logged into FB with your device.
How to Recover Facebook Password
If you have forgotten your Facebook password, no need to panic. You can reset your Facebook password with the steps below:
- Open the Facebook app on your device. Or
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/ with your internet connected device.
- On the opened page, click on “Forgotten password?”.
- Enter your “Email address”, or “Phone number” to search for your account.
- Choose how you want to recieve your password reset code.
Depemding on how you want to receive the rest code, you would be sent a code. Enter this code in the required field and follow the rest onscreen instructions to reset your Facebook account password.