What is your Facebook account login password? The answer to his question is pretty basic, easy, and straight forward. Your Facebook account login password is the password with which you use in logging in to your account. Your password on Facebook is one of the most important parts of your login details and credentials. Without it, you cannot get access to your account on Facebook. It is that important. And with that, it is very important that you keep your Facebook account password to yourself at all times and don’t make it a public one. This is because unauthorized users can access your Facebook account if they have got access to your login password.
Facebook Account Login Password
If you know your password on Facebook you can always change it. The steps on changing your Facebook password successfully will be shared in the latter aspect of this post. And just in case on the other hand you have forgotten your password on the platform, you can always reset it. When setting up your Facebook password, there are some things that you will need to keep in mind. Note: your password should be an easy to remember one for you. But it should n the other hand be difficult for other persons to guess.
Another thing and important aspect to put in mind is that your Facebook password should be different from the passwords that you use to access your other accounts such as your bank accounts and your email addresses. A great idea for a good password on Facebook is longer passwords as they are usually more secure. Do not make the mistake of making your email, phone number, or your birthday as your Facebook password. This is because these dates and numbers can easily be guessed and this is no good.
How To Change And Reset Your Facebook Login Password
As long as you have a Facebook account, you have a Facebook password. And as long as you have and know your Facebook password it can always be changed. On the other hand, if you have forgotten your Facebook password, you can reset it. To change your password on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Go to facebook.com and login to your account.
- On the top right corner, click the drop-down icon of your Facebook account page.
- Select settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the settings page, click security and login.
- Next to change password, click edit.
- Lastly, click save changes.
If you are logged in to your account on the other hand and have forgotten your password, you will have to follow the steps under the change your password tab and click the forgot your password button. Follow the prompt and steps to reset it.
To reset your Facebook password;
- Go to the find your account page on Facebook here.
- Enter the email address, phone number, full name, or username associated with your account.
- Click the search tab and follow the on-screen instructions to successfully reset your Facebook password.
That’s it. Your password on Facebook would be reset immediately.
More Related Posts;
- Delete My Facebook Account – Delete Facebook Account Now – How to Delete Facebook Account 2020
- Facebook Account Needed – Facebook Rules 2020 | Facebook Account Login