Do you know how to change password in Facebook? Do you know that it is possible to change your password on Facebook? Well, I know that it’s possible, but I don’t know about you. Facebook is one of the most transparent platforms in the world today. I mean there are no hidden features on the platform. If there is any feature on Facebook that you do not know about, it’s simply because you are ignorant of the knowledge about the availability of the feature. Facebook always provides guidelines for users to resort to whenever they are faced with difficulty on the platform. These guidelines are more like a fail-safe for users just in case they cannot get to the customer care desk in time. These guidelines therefore will help them navigate their way around any problem on Facebook.
How To Change Password In Facebook
Changing your password on Facebook is possible among a host of many other things. If you never knew that this is possible, now you do. If you haven’t changed your password on the platform before or had any reason to do so, then I think it is high time you learn how to change your password on Facebook. Changing your password is a very necessary exercise even though you think that you probably do not need it. It has been reported that the number of hacked Facebook accounts is on the increase with each passing day. Facebook has therefore put a lot of strategies in place to help keep accounts of users safe. But on the other hand, it is also up to users and account holders to keep their accounts safe.
There are actually something’s that can be done on our own end to help keep and safeguard our accounts. One can always choose to logout of their accounts after going about their business on the platform. You can also stop making use of shared devices. And one very important one is to always change your password. When setting up your account on Facebook, you will always be advised to choose a strong password for the safety of your account. Many users already know how to change their passwords on the platform at will, but there are some users on the other hand who do not know how to do this. With the latter being said, I will be directing users on how they could easily and seamlessly change their passwords on Facebook successfully.
How To Change Your Facebook Password Successfully
You can change your Facebook account across multiple platforms such as your mobile device or your desktop PC. To change your password, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the drop-down arrow icon at the top right corner.
- From the drop-down, select settings and privacy.
- Click settings and select security and login.
- Next to change password, click edit.
- Enter your current password on Facebook and enter a new password.
- Lastly, click save changes.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down the menu list and tap on settings and privacy.
- Tap settings.
- Select security and login and tap change password.
- Enter your current password and enter a new password. Retype the new password and tap on save changes.
- Open the Facebook app on your iOS app.
- Tap the menu icon at the bottom right corner of your Facebook account page.
- Scroll down and tap Settings and privacy.
- Tap settings.
- Select security and login.
- Scroll down and tap the change password tab.
- Enter your current password and enter a new password in the fields provided
- Retype your new password and tap save changes.
That’s it. However, if you are logged in and you have forgotten your password, follow the steps under the change your password section and then tap on the ‘forgot your password’ tab.