What is Facebook Live service? Facebook live is one of the many features available to users of the Facebook community. The feature allows users on the platform to go live on videos either on their profiles, groups, or pages.
Facebook Live Service
Going live on Facebook is easy and has always been easy. The feature is one of the best ways in keeping in touch with your fans and followers on the social media platform. Of course, there are other features on the platform that will allow users on the platform to give their fans and audiences a more personalized insight into their businesses on the platform, but the Facebook live feature however is different and also my personal best.
Survey has already shown that going live on the platform or any other online media network helps to give fans and followers a sense of belonging to your brand. And when a user feels connected to a brand on a personal level, the chances of the follower sticking around is very high.
You can go live on your Facebook profile, on a Facebook page, or on a Facebook group. It does not require much to go live on the social network. It is in fact free to go live on Facebook. All you need to do is to be a registered account holder on the platform, and you are good to go.
How to Go Live On Facebook
To go live on the Facebook social media platform, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook mobile app on your iOS device and tap on the camera icon at the top of your feed.
- You can now choose a broadcast type such as lip-sync live or tap on the effects icon to add an effect to your live video. Even after you have started your broadcast you can add an effect.
- When you want to end your broadcast, you should tap on the finish tab.
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the Live icon at the top of your feed.
- Next, tap on the effects icon to add an effect to your live video. And even after you have started your broadcast, you can add effects.
- Tap on the start live video tab.
- Lastly, tap on the finish tab when you are done with your live video.
- Go to Facebook and click on the what’s on your mind tab at the top of your feed.
- Next, click on the three-dotted icon and then click on live video.
- Enter a description or write something about your live video.
- Click on the go live button in the bottom left corner.
That’s it! You should however note that when you are going live on Facebook from a computer, it is advisable to make use of a Google chrome web browser. You should also bear in your mind that your broadcast needs to follow Facebook’s policies for live videos.
To go live in a group, go to the selected group and tap on the Live tab. To also go live in an event, go to the event and tap on the write a post tab, and then tap on go live. That’s it! You can also block viewers during a live broadcast on Facebook and to do this, tap on the profile picture next to the comment of a viewer and tap on block.