How to report an app or a game on Facebook – Do you know that you can always report an app or a game on the Facebook social media platform? Yes, you can and this post will reveal everything you need to know in that regard.
How to Report an App or a Game on Facebook
If on the Facebook platform you find an app or a game that goes against the rules of the platform or is not suitable for the audience, you can easily report it. Facebook as a social media platform has got teams in place to check out for these things, but no matter how careful a person or piece of tech is, mistakes are bound to happen. And this is where users come in.
Facebook always checks for accounts, profiles, pages, apps, and games on its platform that goes against its community standards, but at times they may miss out on a few. The platform is well aware of this and has therefore put strategies and tools in place that will help users make reports to things that they find inappropriate.
After a game or an app is being reported on Facebook, the platform of curse does a background check. And if the app or the game is found wanting, it is removed from the platform immediately.
But if on the other hand the app or game check out, crosses all the Ts and dots all the Is, then the app or game will be left untouched with valid reasons. Now that’s out of the way, it is time to learn of the actual steps t reporting an app or a game on the platform.
Steps to Reporting a Game or an App on Facebook
As long as you are a user on the social media platform, you can always report apps or games and that is the only thing that you need to have in place before you can start reporting. If you don’t have an account on the platform, you can create one for free today. Go to www.facebook.com to begin the creation process of your Facebook account.
To report or give feedback on an app or game, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on the drop-down arrow icon in the top right corner.
- Next, select the settings and privacy tab and then click on settings.
- Next, click on apps and websites in the left menu.
- Click on active, expired, or removed, and then find the app or game.
- Click on the view and edit tab.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the give feedback tab.
- Select your issue with the app or game and then click on next.
- Lastly, click on done.
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner.
- Next, scroll down the page and tap on settings and privacy, and then select settings.
- Tap on the apps and websites tab and then tap on logged in with Facebook.
- Select active, expired, or removed, and then tap on the name of the app or game in question.
- Scroll down the page and tap on give feedback about app.
- Select your issue with the app or game and tap on next.
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the bottom right corner.
- Scroll down the extended menu page and tap on settings and privacy and then select settings.
- Tap on the apps and websites tab and tap select logged in with Facebook.
- Tap on active, expired, or removed, and then tap on the name of the game or app.
- Scroll down the page and tap on the give feedback about app and select your issue with the app.
- Lastly, tap on next.