Facebook Avatar Maker Review – How to Make Facebook Avatar simply means how to create an avatar on Facebook. You can even make use of the Facebook avatar image as other images, meaning the Facebook avatar can also be used as a Facebook profile picture or wallpaper.
You are allowed to use your Facebook avatar for anything you want to, as long as you can create it. It’s actually a new feature that was released by Facebook for users to be able to make a cartoon version of themselves called avatars. It is now available and you can easily make yours too, simply read on to get more details.
Facebook Avatar Maker Review
What is this Facebook avatar? The Facebook avatar is a cartoon image on the Facebook platform representing a user on Facebook. This feature is fun and amazing to use on Facebook, it has millions of different customizations that available so you can create the avatar as you wish.
This feature is similar to that of Snap’s Bitmoji or Apple’s Animoji, and it is very easy and simple to set up. This is a new Facebook experience you would not want to miss.
Before you can make the Facebook avatar you must make sure the feature is available in your country, as it has not yet been rolled to all countries but Facebook is making plans on rolling it out to more countries, so all its users can have fun online too.
Facebook Avatar App
The Facebook avatar app cannot be downloaded separately as it is not a standalone app. the app can only be accessed through the Facebook mobile app, but as time goes on maybe Facebook will create a standalone app for it, but none is available for now.
How to Make Avatar on Facebook
To create your own Facebook avatar is quite simple, and not much is required from you. the steps to making a Facebook avatar is below;
- Firstly, open your Facebook app.
- Then tap the hamburger menu. Now it could be in the lower right corner in IOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Now scroll down and then tap “See More”.
- Then select Avatars.
- Also, tap “Next” and then tap “Get Started”.
- Now select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and also tap “Next”.
- Then you will be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. Now you can just select Short, Medium, Or Long for a variety of styles. After you have made your selection tap the color icon.
- The next thing is just to move on to your avatar’s face icon where you will select the face shape, complexion, and also face lines.
- Now after you have customized the face, tap the Eye icon.
- Also select the eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move to the eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color, you can even add glasses.
- After that then it is time to customize the nose and mouth. Now select your nose shape and then mouth shape. You can even add lip color and facial hair.
- Also, next, select a body shape, once you have done this, choose an outfit that you like best, can add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to it.
- When you are done customizing your avatar then tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
- Now tap Next and then “Done”.
With the above steps, you can successfully create your very own avatar app.