Talking about Deactivate My Facebook Account Now, one can easily choose to deactivate their Facebook account at any time of their choice. One should only choose to deactivate their account when they want to take a break off the social media platform. Taking a break from the amazing social media platform “Facebook” sometimes could be what one needs.
Doing your reading through this article, you are going to understand and learn how to easily deactivate your already created account on the platform. Make no mistake though, much fun can be caught on the platform. By registering for an account on the platform, there is a lot you can do. In addition to that, creating an account on the platform is free.
Deactivate My Facebook Account Now
The Facebook platform can be accessed and made use of on almost any device. It could be accessed via its mobile app or via its official website (Deactivate My Facebook Account Now). The official website to visit this platform is www.facebook.com. With this web address, one can access all there is on the social media platform.
There are several benefits one stands to gain from signing up for an account on the platform. One of such amazing benefits is sending free text messages to friends and family members already on the platform. However, with all these amazing benefits, some people can still decide to deactivate their accounts.
Deactivate My Facebook Account
If you have decided that you want to leave the platform for a while, that means you need to deactivate your account temporarily. The process is simple to do, all you have to do is to log in to your account (Deactivate Account Now). When you’ve decided to temporarily deactivate your account, it means all your on the platform will be hidden. Friends will no longer be able to see your profile in searches. However, you can decide to communicate and share with friends using Facebook Messenger.
How to Deactivate My Facebook Account Option
As a Facebook user, you have the option of deactivating your account (Deactivate My Facebook Account) and returning back whenever you want. The deactivate option can only be accessed if the account is logged in on the device that you’re using. That is to say, you need to be signed or logged in to access the deactivation option. So let’s get you signed in to your account before moving forward to deactivating the account.
Facebook Sign In
Signing in to your Facebook account (Deactivate My Facebook Account) is simple and very fast to do. To do that, open your browser and go to facebook.com or launch the app. Then enter your email or number and password. If the credentials are right, the account will be loaded on the device.
How to Deactivate My Facebook Account 2021
Follow the instructions below on how to deactivate your Facebook (Deactivate My Facebook Account);
How to Deactivate Facebook using the official Website Facebook.com
- Click on the downward arrow on the right side of your page.
- Choose Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click your Facebook Information option in the left column.
- Click on Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Deactivate Account and then Continue to Account Deactivation. And follow the instructions that will be shown to confirm.
How to Deactivate Facebook using the Mobile App
- Tap on the menu icon on the right side.
- Go down and tap on Settings & Privacy, then select Settings from the options shown.
- Select Account Ownership and Control and tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Tap Continue to Account Deactivation and follow the instructions to confirm the process.
When prompted to, enter your account password.
- Deactivate or Delete my Facebook Account – What Happens When You Delete or Deactivate My Facebook Account
- How to Log into Facebook through Instagram – Link your Instagram Account to Facebook
- How to Deactivate Facebook Account Mobile – How to Deactivate My Facebook Account 2020 | How to Deactivate Facebook Account Now
- How to Deactivate A Facebook Account: Deactivate Facebook Account | Deactivate Facebook
- Delete Your Facebook Account Forever – How to Permanently Delete Facebook