Delete Your Facebook Account Forever. Want to say goodbye to Facebook for good, but don’t know how to do that? In this delete your Facebook account forever article, we’ll be talking about how you can easily erase your account from the platform for good. The process is very easy and fast to do, all that you need is to be logged into the account even though you don’t want to.
Facebook is fun and I won’t agree less, however, there are times the platform gets really boring and annoying. Most of the time, you have people that just want to copy and throw bad on your name, if you can’t cope with that anything then this delete your Facebook account forever is for you.
Delete Your Facebook Account Forever
Deleting your Facebook account might serve as a peaceful thing to do, mostly if it takes more of your time than usual. The platform can be really addictive sometimes and that’s why if you’ve made up your mind to leave it forever, that’s great. It actually takes courage when you look back at all you will be losing, friends, memories, posts, and many others. But then again, peace of mind is more important.
Don’t know how to delete Facebook, then worry not. It is simple and fast to do. When it comes to deleting Facebook permanently, the device you’re using doesn’t matter because you can use a computer or smartphone. I mean Facebook is accessible through the web or app, so it doesn’t matter. However, do have in mind that you would be losing a lot from the platform your account is deleted forever.
How to Permanently Delete Facebook
You can permanently delete your account from Facebook when you want, the choice is yours to make. But then how do you do it? Well, that’s easy to do, all you have to do is to pay attention and read on if you want to know how it’s done. To delete a Facebook account forever from the platform, as I said earlier, you would lose everything you have on the network such as photos, memories, and many others.
How to Delete Facebook Account
Very easy and fast to do, simply follow the instructions below to do that;
If you using a computer or desktop and wish to delete your account, you need to be logged in from the Facebook website www.facebook.com and then follow below;
- Once your account is logged in, click on the top right side.
- Select the Settings & privacy icon and from the next page select Settings.
- Click on “Your Facebook Information” from the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose the option of Permanently Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Click Delete Account, enter your password, and then click Continue to commence and with that, you will be logged in.
Whether you’re using an Android or iOS device and want to delete your account, follow the instructions below;
- Login to your account and tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Then select “Your Facebook Information”, then tap “Account Ownership and Control”.
- Tap on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Choose Delete Account and tap Continue to Account Deletion.
- Scroll down and tap Delete Account.
- Enter your password, tap Continue and then tap Delete Account.
You can get the account if you wish your mind by select logging into it and then canceling the deletion.