Are you a business on Facebook and finding it hard to create your own Advert? Well, we all learn and that’s the reason for this article Guide Facebook Ads. This is a guide about creating your own ads on the Facebook platform. So if you wish to learn something from this guide, then pay attention and read on.
Guide Facebook Ads
Guide Facebook ads are the step-by-step guide that helps you to understand Facebook adverts. Running Facebook ads to market your brand or business is very efficient and cheap too. It costs you very little to advertise on Facebook.
Do you ever consider running your own ads on Facebook? Facebook ads are the most effective way of promoting your business or brand to over 2.2 billion people from all around the world. If you want to target a specific audience or client, Facebook is the way because you would be able to target the people you want to reach with the ads.
Why Use Facebook Ads
Running ads on the platform is cheap and effective. On Facebook, there are over 2. 2 billion active users on the platform. Thus, making your targeting and reach more easily and faster. Because no matter who is targeting, it is possible that they are on the platform and the only thing you should have in mind is how you can reach them.
The platform offers marketers very extensive targeting options. That is to say, businesses can target people not just by location, age, or gender but also by their interests, life events, and others. Here are some of the major reasons why you should use the Facebook advertising platform;
- Facebook Ads are highly Effective.
- The ad setup process is very simple and it also brings fast results.
- The ideal audience you want for the business can be reached.
- Ads are highly customizable.
- Features are been added every month to make their advertising easier and cheaper.
Facebook Create Advertising Account
In this chapter, we will talk about how you can set up your ads account from your business manager page. First, let’s know what a Business Manager means. Business Manager is a tool that is designed to help advertisers manage their Facebook pages and their ad accounts. With this tool, you can:
- Manage access to Facebook pages and advertising accounts.
- Work with different agencies.
With the business manager, you can have many ad accounts and users. You would need to create an ad account before you can run an ad or use an existing one. Follow below;
- From your Business Manager page, click on Add new and then Ad Accounts.
- On the Create Account form, enter the Ad account name, advertising on behalf of, Time zone of your country, the Currency accepted there and the payment method you want to use, then click on Create Ad Account.
- Select four or five people to add to the account and assign a role to each person and then click on Save.
The Account will be set up and it will be ready for you to run your first Ad campaign.
How to Running Facebook Ads Campaign
From the Ads Manager page, click on the green Create to make a new ad. Follow the Guides below to do so;
- The First Step is Selecting the Campaign Objective
Before creating an ad, Facebook gives you the privilege to select the object of the ad which is;
- Brand Awareness.
- Local Awareness.
- App Installs.
- Video Views.
- Lead Generation.
- Product Catalog Sales.
- Store Traffic.
Selecting the objective of your ad is important because Facebook uses it to determine the other elements of your ad.
- Create a Name for the Ad Campaign.
- Set up the Audience you want to Target
Facebook offers its users a very strong means to target their audience. You can target the audience based on the following:
- Age/ Gender.
- Set up the placement
- Also, set up the bidding, budget, and schedule of the Ad Campaign.
- Set up the Ad you want to create: make use of any ad format you wish to; Photo ads, video ads, carousel ads, collection ads, slideshow ads, and many more.
- Place the order.
Submit the Ad Campaign to be reviewed by Facebook to make sure you did not go against any of their advertising policy. And then the Campaign would be made visible. You can monitor the performance of the Ad campaign from your Ads Manager page.