A Facebook Activity Log is a list of all your social activities such as your posts mentions, likes, shares and so many more in chronological order. All of your activities, back to the very beginning will be stated on this Facebook platform.
Users also get to see photos and stories they have been tagged in. Also, connections they have made such as when they liked a page or when they added someone as a friend. This feature also allows users to manage what is visible on their page.
Facebook Activity Log
Facebook Activity log acts like a control panel. On this portal, you will be able to check, edit scheduled posts and also see what others are saying about you. This feature also;
- Ensures that your social media is being executed and reflects overall objectives on brand marketing.
- Provides an overview of all connections with your page.
- Allows users to delete or hide comments, and untag themselves from posts they don’t want to be in.
- Identifies annoying posters and also limits their access to your page.
These are some of the features of this Facebook feature. If you want to know more about what you can do on this Facebook feature and platform, you will need to visit it today. If you don’t know how to visit this feature on Facebook, continue reading to get the necessary directions.
Access And View Your Activity Log On Facebook
To view your Facebook activity log, you will need to have a Facebook account. You will need to be a registered account holder on the platform before you can have an activity log on the platform. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you will need to create one now. on the other hand, if you already have a Facebook account, you can just proceed with logging in to your account and locating your activity log.
Create Facebook Account
To get access to your Facebook activity log, you will need to have a Facebook account in place. If you don’t have a Facebook account, then this header is for you. you will need to create a Facebook account. In other words, if you don’t have a Facebook account, you will need to create one now. Creating a Facebook account is free and easy. Also long as you are 13 years and older, you can easily create one. To create a Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Visit the official Facebook sign up page at Facebook Sign Up.
- On the Facebook sign up page, enter your details in the appropriate boxes.
- Click on sign up at the bottom of the page.
To complete your account sign up process, you will need to verify your email address or your mobile phone number, the one you provided in signing up for an account.
If you must make use of this wonderful feature, Facebook Activity Log, then you must first log in to your Facebook account. Follow the guide below to log in to your account.
- Kindly visit the web page facebook.com.
- On the Facebook home page enter your email address or phone number on it required box.
- Enter your password below in the next required box.
- Click on login to sign into your Facebook account.
Once you are able to access your Facebook account then you can be able to use Facebook Activity Log.
How To Find And Use Your Facebook Activity Log
Once you have your Facebook account in place, you can now access your activity log. If you already have an account, you will need to log in to your account. To view your activity log on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Sign in to your account on Facebook at www.facebook.com.
- Go to your profile page.
- Click on the menu bar.
- from the menu page, click on the activity log tab.
Users should note they are the only ones that can view their activity log. But stories in your activity log may be seen by others as they may be seen on your timeline, search, or in your friends’ news feeds.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- How To View Your Page’s Activity Log On Facebook
- Twitter Reportedly Set To Allow Users Control Who Mentions Them
- How to See who Liked you on Facebook Dating
- Facebook Dating is here and Free for All: Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating App
- How to Use Facebook Dating 2022 – How to Activate Facebook Dating