Ericsson Graduate Program 2023 is accepting applications from qualified Nigerian Engineering Graduates.
Ericsson Graduate Program 2023 For Nigerian Engineering Graduates
Ericsson Graduate Program in South Africa is scheduled to commence in March 2023. The program focuses on technology leadership, with the aim of attracting and guiding the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
Ericsson is a renowned tech firm that created the mobile world, with more than 54,000 patents to its name. The company is committed to making a mark hence empowering you to learn, lead and perform at your best while shaping the future of technology.
As an engineering graduate, don’t hesitate to grab this opportunity to work in an environment where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and also celebrate your skills, talent, and perspective with the entire team.
Details About Ericsson Graduate Engineering Program
- Type of program: Postgraduate
- Organization: Ericsson
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Duration of Program: 12 Month
Ericsson is a top provider of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. Ericsson is a multinational networking and telecommunications company with headquarters in Stockholm.
The company deals with the sales of infrastructure, software, and services in information and communications technology for telecommunications service providers and enterprises. These include 3G, 4G, and 5G equipment, IP, and optical transport systems.
Currently, the company employs around 100,000 people and operates in more than 180 countries. Meanwhile, Ericsson was founded in 1876 (146 years ago) by Lars Magnus Ericsson.
Benefits of the Ericsson Graduate Program for Engineering Graduates
Ericsson seeks to grow its graduates and give them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Successful Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers.
Participants will not only work with the teams on live projects but will also receive training courses throughout the program, with a dedicated mentor to provide formal as well as informal mentorship.
Other benefits Include:
- Participants will have access to inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Opportunity to Work in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Frequent on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- Opportunity to work for a Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
How to Apply for Ericsson Graduate Engineering Program 2023?
- All Interested and qualified candidates can Go to Ericsson on: jobs.ericsson.com to apply
- You can also visit Ericsson Nigeria website found below for more details: https://jobs.ericsson.com/job/Lagos-Nigeria-Engineering-Graduates-Lago/760898002/
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Graduate Engineering Graduates Qualification
- The Engineering Graduate Program at Ericsson is open to Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2020 and 2021 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees: Computer Science /Software, Computer Engineering, Information Systems / Networks, Engineering, or Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate must not exceed more than 1 year of work experience
- NDI date are expected to have completed their NYSC program
For a successful role, you’re required to:
- Have Basic Network level competence
- Have an Understanding of Database
- Have basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Have Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Good oral and written Presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
More Related Content
- NBR Chinese Language Fellowship Program 2023/2024 – Apply Now!
- Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- AIMS Structured Master’s Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now!
- Green Web Foundation Fellowship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- International Olympic Committee IOC Young Leaders Program 2023-2026 For Emerging Young Leaders – APPLY…