The Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024 applications are now open, offering an amazing $1 Million Prize plus Global Recognition!
Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024
The Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) presents a remarkable opportunity and platform for startups worldwide. Since its inception in 2019, the ECW Pitch competition has transcended borders, bringing together over 370,000 entrepreneurs from 200 countries. But, the cutting edge of the EWC, is not just its magnitude, but the transformative opportunities it offers.
EWC is a catalyst for growth, with a commitment to fostering innovation and addressing global challenges, EWC has awarded $4 million in cash prizes and an impressive $150 million in in-kind prizes. Beyond the financial incentives, participants gain access to invaluable coaching and tailored entrepreneurship programs, propelling their companies to new heights.
ECW Pitch Competition Prizes
The EWC Global Finals invites the most promising startups, offering them a platform to compete for a share of the substantial $1 million in non-dilutive cash prizes.
The rewards extend beyond monetary gains, as the top 100 finalists receive full travel scholarships that cover round-trip flights, visas, accommodation, and local transportation, ensuring a truly global experience.
Eligibility Criteria for the EWC Pitch Competition
- EWC welcomes startups from every corner of the globe.
- There’s no entry fee required. Hence, it’s an inclusive platform for budding entrepreneurs.
- To qualify, startups must be legally registered or in the process
- The startup should have a maximum age of ten years from their date of registration. Please note that the entity age is set by the date of company registration and not by idea conception.
- Previous EWC Global cash prize Winners (2019-2023) are eligible to participate again in 2024
- The competition does not allow fast-track for past winners to compete in the Global Finals, as a demonstration of fairness. Hence, all applicants will pass through the same judging process.
How to Apply for the Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024?
- The application process for Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024, requires participating startups to submit their entries on the official EWC platform.
- The representative must be an executive-level member, authorized to act on behalf of the organization.
- In addition, age criteria are in place, to ensure a balance between experience and youthful innovation. Non-English-speaking applicants are encouraged to participate, provided they have an English-speaking team member.
- EWC emphasizes the protection of intellectual property, urging participants to take necessary steps to safeguard their innovations.
- The competition’s commitment to not monetize applicant data adds a layer of trust, assuring entrepreneurs that their ideas are respected and secure throughout the competition journey.
- To apply, click this link: https://genglobal.submittable.com/submit/b4c75b88-590c-4600-be79-eca787816dab/entrepreneurship-world-cup-ewc-2024-application
- For more details, kindly visit the official website at https://www.genglobal.org/ewc/apply
April 1, 2024.