Do you know about the eBay credit card login? If you are on this page to get information on how to login to eBay credit card you are in the right place.
So, if you are among these people that have been searching online for the best place to get such information then you will be glad to be on this page. All you have to do in order to get the information that will be given here you just have to read through this page.
Also Read: Best Ways to Improve Your Study Habits
eBay Credit Card Login
Before going deep into eBay Credit card login, eBay is an online shopping site that’s best known for its auctions and consumer-to-consumer sales. It’s also extremely popular for online merchants to use as a sales channel. eBay’s available in many different countries. However, you can search for products available in your local area by entering the zip code.
Alternatively, you can search for products available nationally or internationally. For you to login with your eBay credit card you just have to follow the steps below to access your account:
- You can visit their official login page at ebaymastercard.syf.com/login/
- After you have visited the site, you will see a place to enter your user ID and include the password.
- When you can click on secure login.
How to Apply/Register eBay Credit Card
If you are among those people that wish to know how to apply or register their eBay Credit card you are in the right place to get such information. You just need to follow the information that will be available for you below.
eBay Credit Card Application
- Visit their official page at pages.ebay.com/creditcard/
- Once you visit their official page to buy the card you will see “apply now” click on it.
- You will be asked to sign in to follow the remaining process
Once you have applied for the card and it is approved, you will be able to receive your card in the mail in up to 10 business working days.
eBay Credit Card Registration
- Register an account at syf.com.
- Select Services.
- Select Activate Card.
- Enter your card number and the 3-digit security code on the back of the card.
- Select Activate.
That is all you have to do in order to register your eBay credit, you just have to follow the step available above.
eBay Credit Card Payment
Follow the steps below to pay with your eBay credit card:
- Select a Credit or debit card on the checkout page, and enter your card details. We’ll secure your card and won’t share your card details with the seller.
- If you’d like us to save the card details for your next purchase, select Remember this card for future orders.
- Review your order, including your shipping details.
- Select Confirm and pay.
About the eBay Credit Card
Purchases subject to credit approval. Account must remain open, be in good standing and not become delinquent to earn Reward Points and be issued a statement credit. Accrued Reward Points will expire in 24 months if a sufficient amount has not been earned to be issued a statement credit or there are no purchases for 12 consecutive months. See the Rewards Program Terms for details.
The Primary Cardholder will be liable for all purchases made on the Account, including those made by an Authorized User. The eBay Mastercard is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard international incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circle’s design is a trademark of Mastercard international incorporated.