“eBay Online Shopping”, most people do not know about eBay. What they know about eBay is that it is an online store not knowing the main service of the platform. What is does, for you to get more updates or information on eBay.
All you need is to read along with this article that is shown on your screen because with this article, you will be able to understand all the details about this platform and how you can gain access to this site.
eBay Online Shopping
Let me introduce eBay online shopping to you. eBay is a website that deals with online shopping activities just like every other online shopping platform that you know about. It is an online shopping platform like I said and it deals with products selling and buying or products.
It is known as a website that is known by the American multinational e-commerce corporation and its stores are located in San Jose, California. And this platform facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales on the site. eBay as an online shopping site was founded in the year 1995 by Pierre Omidyar and later became a success story of the dot-com bubble.
Currently, as present, the CEO of this platform is called Scott Schenkel from 2019 but you should know that the owner of this platform is still known as Pierre Omidyar. They also have a policy that every buyer or seller should follow that will help involve their experience. Let see some of the lists of their policies and rules.
eBay Rules and Policies
In this platform, there are so many rules and policies that you need to know about when making use of this platform. Down here, I am going to be listing out some of the rules and policies that you can find on this website.
- Prohibited and restricted items.
- Rules and policies for buyers.
- Feedback policies.
- Member behavior policies.
- eBay money-back guarantee policy.
- Listing policies.
- Selling policies.
- Motors bidding policy.
- False reports of policy violations.
- Identity policies.
- Payment policies.
- Resolving technical issues.
This is the list of the rules and policies that are on this platform. And you can access the rules and policies on this website by accessing the eBay website and then scrolling down to the bottom of the homepage. You will see the different categories of the list there, look for “Policies” and click on it. You will find it under the eBay category at the very end of the homepage.
eBay online shopping has lots of categories of products, which means to say there is a chance that you can find anything you are looking for by accessing the category option and by searching for the product that you are looking for. Below this paragraph, you will find some of the lists of categories on the eBay store.
- We have electronics.
- Health and beauty.
- Home and garden.
These are the list of categories you will find on the eBay homepage and there are other categories too. Once you click on the “All Categories” option at the top of the homepage and you will see all the other categories on the drop-down list that will display after clicking on the “All Categories” option. But before you can access this platform, you need to create or sign up for an account with them first by following a few steps. Quickly, let look into those steps.
How to Sign Up
The following steps below, I bet you that you will be able to create or sign up for an account very easy and fast. So, why not follow the guidelines below to sign up.
- The very first step that you need to follow is to visit the eBay website by going to eBay.com on your web browser.
- After visiting the website, click on the register link at the top left corner of the homepage.
- You can sign up using your Facebook account or google account. But if you don’t want to sign up using any of these accounts, you can create an account without using the Facebook or Google account. What you need to do is to;
- Enter your first and last name on the sign-up box.
- Then enter your email address and set up a password.
- Lastly, you need to click the create account button below.
Before you can proceed further to your account, you need to confirm your email by logging into your email account. And then click on the eBay message and hit on the confirm link below it. And after confirming your email, you will be asked to log in to your account.
After that, you will be directed back to your account and that is all and you can start your online shopping on the platform. To log in to your account whenever you are logged out of your account. You can log in by clicking on the sign-in link at the top of the homepage where you find the register link.
Sign In to eBay
Below are the steps to follow if you want to sign in to your eBay Account.
- Go to www.ebay.com
- On the website, click on the “sign in” button at the top
- Enter your email address or username
- Click on the “Continue” button and enter your account password
- Enter your account password and tap on the “Sign in” button
Once signed in, you can go around purchasing or selling items.