Wanting to go on that long-awaited vacation and don’t know how to put eBay Store on Vacation Mode? Well, worry not as this article got you covered. It is understandable that at some point during the holidays you’re going to need a break.
That’s great, but there are a few things to keep in mind, especially if you don’t have any hired help. eBay Store provides a highly customizable platform with a professional finish. It even has a time-away setting if you need to be away for a while.
So if you are wondering if the eBay store can be put on vacation mode the answer is yes. So all you need to do is to read down to know how you can put the eBay store on vacation mode.
How to put eBay Store on Vacation Mode
It’s quite easy to know how to put the eBay store on vacation mode. Before anything, it will be better to put the interest of your potential buyers into consideration, ask me how? It will be a bonus to make your potential buyers know that you are on vacation by turning on your vacation settings.
Also, if you would like to pause your eBay listings while on vacation there is a right way to do so. This article will guide you on the correct way to do so is directly in your My eBay portal using the Vacation Mode feature.
Steps to put your eBay Store on Vacation Mode
So you need to change your vacation settings so as to be able to put your eBay store on vacation mode. Below are the steps to changing your store vacation settings;
- Click the Messages tab in My eBay.
- Select Change settings.
- In the Store vacation settings section, select Turn ON.
- If you’d like to hide your fixed price listings from eBay search results and Store pages and block buyers from buying the items in these listings while you’re away, select Hide and block purchases from my fixed price listings. (This doesn’t affect your auction-style listings.)
- If you’d like buyers to see the date you’ll be back and ready to ship items, select Display a return date, and enter the date in the box provided.
- In the Message to display on your storefront section, edit the default text displayed in the textbox if you’d like to customize it.
- Click Apply. To get more details on this kindly click here.
How to Schedule Time Away
Below are the steps on how to schedule time away if needed;
- Go to your Time Away settings
- Select Schedule time away.
- Select Allow item sales while on time away or Pause item sales while on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your time away. If you allow item sales, your time away can be up to 15 days. If you pause item sales, your time away can be up to up to 30 days. You should schedule your time away to start a day before your time off to accommodate any last day orders and end it a day later than your return date to accommodate processing of all pending orders
- Then lastly select Apply.
You will need Time Away during holidays or breaks, if you don’t have any hired help, or if you can’t handle orders for some reason. The Time Away settings are available to all sellers. You can get more details on how you can put your eBay store on vacation by clicking here.