Avant Credit Card is a credit card that requires no security deposit and is also for people with good or fair credit scores. This Credit card is owned by the company Avant, LLC but it is issued by WebBank.
If you are a holder of this card or you are looking forward to applying for it, this article is for you.
Avant Credit Card
Avant is a financial technology company that offers personal loans and credit cards to customers. The credit cards offered by this company are issued by WebBank as the company does not have a banking license on its own.
With the credit card owned by this company, you can build your credit even as you pay for the items you need. The Avant credit card has some benefits which you will discover as your read on.
Avant Credit Card Benefits
You may be wondering why you should choose this credit card from the various options of credit cards offered. Avant credit card has some features which may be beneficial to you. When you know the benefits of this credit card, you will be able to decide if it is the best option for you.
The benefits of the credit card include:
- There are no hidden fees attached to the card.
- You can qualify for the card with a fair or average credit score.
- Quick and easy application.
- Also, there is a Zero fraud liability for unauthorized purchases made with the card.
- The credit card helps in building credit.
- Good and friendly customer service to help you from your card application process to your bill payment.
These are some of the credit acres issued by Avant. Although this card has no rewards attached to it, you can apply for it if you don’t care much about rewards.
Avant Credit Card Pre Approval
You need to be pre-approved before you can apply for the Avant credit card. To get preapproved for this card, you need to fill out a form online. This form can be accessed on the Avant official web page.
The pre-approval process does not affect your credit score and if you are approved, you will receive a mail offer inviting you to apply for the card.
How to Get Avant Credit Card Pre Approval
You can check if you prequalify for the credit card online. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.avant.com to visit the Avant web page online.
- On the opened page, click on “Apply for a credit card”.
- Fill in your “Name” and “Date of Birth” in the required field.
- Also, provide your “Social Security Number”, Phone Number” and “Email Address”.
- Create a Login password for your account and enter a promotional code if you have received one.
After this, you can click on “Continue to Application” to complete the process. If you get approved for the card, you will get a mail offer inviting you to complete the credit card application process.
Avant Credit Card Application
The Application Process for the Avant credit card can be carried out online. Before you can apply for this card, you need to prequalify. If you have not been approved for the credit card, follow the guidelines in this article to get approval from Avant.
If you prequalify for the card, you will be sent a mail offer from Avant containing a Promotional code. This code is what gives you access to complete the application process and also improves your chances of getting the card.
How to Apply for Avant Credit Card
The application process for the credit card has been outlined below:
- Go to www.avant.com with your internet-connected device.
- Click on “Apply for a Credit Card”.
- Enter your “Name”, Date of Birth” “Social Security Number” and “Phone Number” correctly on the opened form.
- If you have not created an account yet, fill in your “Email Address” and provide a strong password to create an account.
- Enter the Promotional code you received in the letter into the required fields.
- Go through the terms and conditions on the page and tick the boxes indicating you agree.
- Click on “Continue to Application” at the bottom of the page.
After this, follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the application process. If your application is approved, you will be issued the Avant Credit card by WebBank.
How To Activate Avant Credit Card
When you receive your Avant credit card, you cannot use it until it has been activated. To activate your credit card online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the card activation page with the URL www.avant.com/card/activate
- On the opened page, enter the email address you used to register for the account.
- Also, provide the last digits of your SSN and the last four digits of your card.
After this, your card will be activated and ready for use. You can also activate your card by contacting Avant customer service. Lastly, you can activate this card by visiting your customer dashboard at www.avant.com/login.
Avant Credit Card Sign Up
The Avant sign-up process is the same as the card activation process. This means that to sign up for an Avant credit card account, you need to first activate your card.
During the activation process, an online account will be created for you on the website. After signing up for an account, you can log in at any time to carry out transactions.
Avant Credit Card Login
Avant has made it easy for cardholders to access their account. As an Avant credit cardholder, you can log in to your account online or with the Avant mobile app.
With your account, you can pay bills, review your transaction history, set up automatic payments and lots more. To learn how to access your account, keep on reading.
How to Login to Your Avant Credit Card Account
Follow the steps below to access your account on the website.
- Go to www.avant.com
- Click on “Log In” at the top right corner of your display screen.
- Enter your Account “Email address” and “Password”.
- Choose “LOG IN” to access your account.
You can click on “Don’t remember your password?” to recover your forgotten password.
Avant Credit Card Customer Service
Avant customer services are open to customers who have issues with their credit cards and other products offered by the company. You can contact Avant Customer Service Online at www.avant.com.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact Us”. Send an email to the email address provided on the page or call the given numbers during the company’s working hours.
Avant Credit Card Payments
Avant Credit Card Payments can be done online when you log in to your account. When you are logged in to your account. you will be able to access the “Bill Payment” option.
If you are having issues with your credit card payment, you can contact the Avant customer care service. You can also make your bill payment with the Avant mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Avant a Good Credit Card?
Avant credit card is a good credit card for building your credit score. It is also an unsecured credit card meaning that it does not require a security deposit.
Although the card comes with an annual fee, it is low compared to other unsecured credit cards for people with fair credit. If you are focused on building your credit, Avant is a good option for you.
Where Can I Use My Avant Credit Card?
As a new card holder, you may e wondering where you can use your Avant Credit card. You can use the Avant credit card to make transactions anywhere a Master card is accepted. This card can be used to make transactions in other currencies since it has a 0% foreign transaction fee.
Also, you can also use your credit card to make cash withdrawals at any ATM with a Mastercard logo on it. the cash advance comes with a 3% fee attached to it.
What Credit Score is Needed to Get the Avant Credit Card?
The Avant Credit Card is designed for people with a fair or average credit score. This means that to get this credit card, you need to have a FICO score between 580 to 660. You can also check if you prequalify for the card online. It has no impact on your credit score but has a soft pull on your credit report.
What Credit Limit Does Avant Offer?
The Credit limit offered by Avant depends on the credit worthiness of the applicant. Avant starts with a credit limit of $300. Cardholders who pay their bills on time and in full may revive a credit limit increase up to $1000.
What Bank Owns Avant Card?
The Avant card is owned by Avant, a financial technology company. Because this company does not possess a Banking license, the Avant Credit card is issued by WebBank. Other Products offered by the financial company include mobile banking and personal.