The e-Track Program 2023 is inviting eligible African Entrepreneurs for a capacity-building opportunity, the program is offered by Ayoba in partnership with UCT GSB Solution Space.
Apply for this program if you are a risk taker, problem solver, and entrepreneur. The e-Track Program is an early-stage venture acceleration and capacity-building program designed specifically for high-impact African Entrepreneurs.
The program is a joint effort of the UCT GSB Solution Space; an innovation and entrepreneurship hub associated with the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business and Ayoba.
e-Track Program 2023 for African Entrepreneurs
The e-Track Program is funded by Ayoba, an App built to narrow the digital divide in Africa for users while accelerating the growth of small businesses. The app has over 20 million users, promoting hyper-local content through its channels feature, which gives users access to free content across diverse categories ranging from news, sports, fashion, education, entertainment, games, music, and more.
The e-Track Program is structured to run in two phases, tackling the various stages of venture building and development. The phases include:
- Phase One: A 5 weeks Launch course focusing on the venture concept.
- Phase Two: This phase will run for about 12 weeks, it is aimed at accelerating the development of the validated venture.
Details About e-Track Program 2023 for African Entrepreneurs
- Category: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: University of Cape town
- Country: South Africa
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2023
About the University of Cape town
The University of Cape Town also referred to as UCT is a public research university founded in 1829, the university is located in Cape Town in the Western Cape province of South Africa.
The University of Cape Town (UCT), is considered the oldest higher education institute in South Africa, in fact, the university is the highest-ranked African university in the QS World University Rankings and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, as well as the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
The university faculties specifically its Commerce, Law, and Medicine Faculties have consistently been placed among the hundred best Universities internationally.
Benefits of the e-Track Program 2023
- Participating in this program will help you build your business;
- You get to become part of the start-up ecosystem,
- Have access to a strong business network through partners
- Access to local markets.
- Through this program, you will gain access to co-working spaces, seasoned industry experts, and advisory services, thereby, changing the course of your venture.
- Through the co-working space, start-ups will become part of a growing community and network of passionate founders looking to build the future. Two locations are available
- The program enables start-ups to have access to some of the most innovative, creative, and seasoned experts in the venture space, where they can obtain insights and advice from creative directors and entrepreneurs.
- The e-Track Program also combines masterclasses in a range of topics including Legal, Tax and Accounting, Human Resources, Branding, and Marketing for Entrepreneurs
How to Apply for e-Track Program 2023 for African Entrepreneurs?
The application process for the e-Track Program is online, to apply:
- Qualified applicants should go to the University of Cape Town application page at: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx to apply
- For Individuals & scale-up applicants, you’re required to submit applications online, before the initial start date of each e-Track Programme.
- Kindly visit the UCT GSB website found below for more details: https://gsbsolutionspace.uct.ac.za/e-track
Eligibility Criteria for UCT GSB Solution Space/Ayoba e-Track Program Qualification
- The program seeks innovation-driven and high-impact scale-ups. This startup must have solutions that are relevant to the African market and with global potential.
- Eligible to apply include high-impact, individuals, and teams. The Individual participants are allowed to either explore their own business idea or join an existing venture.
March 29, 2023.
More Related Content
- MasterCard UCT Scholarship 2022/2023 For African Students – How to Apply Now
- Fully Funded LSE & UCT Double Degree Masters Scholarships – How to Apply Now
- Travelstart Flight to Cape Town: How to Book Flights to Cape Town on Travelstart
- Top 10 Business Ideas: Great Business Idea To Start In 2021
- 5 Skills Every Entrepreneur Should Have