Dog Walker Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – this is another opportunity to immigrate to the United State with spending little or nothing for your trip and stay in the United State. It will be in your best interest to know that most United State companies are presently hiring foreign workers for the position of dog walker. Thus, if you have a love for animals mostly dogs, then this is just the right time to express your passion.
CHECK THIS OUT: Typewriter Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
Dog Walker Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Dog walkers walk dogs for clients and follow agreed-upon routes and schedules for an exchange of values (payment). As a dog walker, you have to express love and be more friendly to animals. Hence, interpersonal relationship is important. This is because the dog will communicate with you more when you are friendly and free with it.
Who is a Dog Walker?
These are people who walk dogs for clients and follow agreed-upon routes and schedules. They provide food and water and dispose of waste products. Furthermore, they also offer companionship during work hours or vacation absences. Thus, they are responsible for taking pets to the veterinarian if there is an emergency.
What is Dog Walking Job?
This is a job which involves employing a person to take care of a dog and ensures the dog gets more comfortable while with the person. This is the perfect job for people who love animals and also love working independently. With this job, you are faced with duties like taking care of dogs and ensuring they are safe.
THIS WILL INTEREST YOU: Chef Job in the USA with VISA Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
Benefits of Dog Walker Job
Below are outlined benefits that come with this type of job:
- The job will help you keep fit.
- It has a flexible working space.
- You are given a chance to love your job.
- You will be accessible to salary for your services.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Dog Walker
Below are listed responsibilities of being a dog walker:
- Manage all beading, whelping raising of puppies, grooming and showing of dogs for owners in AKC.
- To walk dogs as scheduled.
- Reposting emergency issues to clients.
- To plan walking routes.
- Ensure you observe pets’ behaviour.
- Making sure that the dogs are well-fed and hydrated.
- Cleaning up after dogs.
- Filling out paperwork.
- Being aware of city ordinances and state laws regarding animal care.
- Going to the client’s house and picking up the person’s dogs.
Requirements and Qualifications of Dog Walker
Below are the requirements you need to become a dog walker in USA with visa sponsorship:
- High school certificate or an equivalent.
- You will need animal care certification.
- A certified dog walker documentation.
- Patient and punctual.
- Good working experience.
Types of Visas for Dog Walkers in USA with Visa Sponsorship Job
The best visa to get for this type of job is the H-2B visa. This is because this type of job falls on a nor agricultural job. It has a limited number of times in which the holder would stay in the United State. However, you are given the privilege of applying for an extension for up to three years and more.
How to Apply for Dog Walker Jobs in USA Visa Sponsorship
You can use the steps below to apply for a dog walker job in USA with visa sponsorship:
- Visit an advance that of basically used by most companies in the United State. This could be either indeed or LinkedIn and more.
- Use the search bar on the website to search for the job by typing the job title and location.
- Click on the particular one you desire and go through the job description.
- Then click on the application button if you are qualified for the job.
- Upload your detail such as your cv and application letter on the employee portal and wait for a response.
While waiting, ensure you pay no attention to any information demanding money for your sponsorship.
How Much Does a Dog Walker Make in USA?
The average salary of about $26,547 – $40,561 per year and also $15.13 to $21.61 per hour. This is just the perfect job for you.
Companies that are Offering Dog Walker Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Here is a list of companies presently offering a dog walker job with visa sponsorship:
Updog Dog Walking in Denver CO
This company is currently offering a dog walker job for all interested people with a friendly requirement and also an attractive salary of about $16 – $18 an hour.
Bone A Fide Per Care, LLC in Raleigh, NC
This is a very popular company located in Raleigh, NC and it offers a dog walker job to all interested applicate and also promises to pay an average salary of about $500 – $2,000 a week. You will have to go through the job description to get more details.
CHECK THIS OUT: Fishing Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
Calling All Dogs & Cats in Saint Petersburg FL
This company is currently recruiting foreigners a dog walker and pet sitter jobs and it promises to pay an average salary of about $15 to $20 an hour. You can get started with your application right now as no one knows when the recruitment will stop.
The Nanny League, Inc in San Franciso, CA
The Nanny League, Inc is a well know company in the United State and its presently taking applicate for the position of full-time dog nanny. You can simply start applying for the job.
Tailchasers in Arlington Heights, IL
This company is offering a job for a dog worker full-time round and it promises to pay an average amount of about $18 – $20 an hour. You can start your application right away.
CR Ranch, Inc. in Modesto
This company is offering a job for those interested in animal caretaking and qualified applicate will be paid an average of about $15.50 – $16.50 an hour.
Ken Caryl Pet Spa in Littleton, CO
Get your application rolling into Ken Caryl Pet Spa company as its offering a job on per sitting and dog walking with an attractive salary of about $31.1K – $39.4K a year.
All Breed Care Dog Walking and Pet Sitting in Wake Forest, NC
All bread care walking company offers a job to interested persons in dog walking with an average salary of about $15 – $17 an hour.
Use this link to get better information about these jobs.
How do I Become a Dog Walker in the US?
Here are ways to become a dog walker
- Take pertinent courses in high school, if available.
- Earn a high school diploma or equivalent
- Take animal care courses.
- Become a certified dog walker.
- Receive some on-the-job training.
- Take related business courses. …
- Obtain the necessary licensing. …
- Obtain liability insurance.
CHECK THIS OUT: Hair Barber Jobs in the USA With VISA Sponsorship
Is Dog Walking a Good Business?
Yes. Dog walking is a business venture to consider if you are passionate about dogs. You can however make the most out of this business.
Can I Work in USA without Sponsorship?
Yes, you can work in the United State without sponsorship. But you will be needing a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in the United State. Such visas include EB-1 visa, O-1 and EB-5.
Can Someone Sponsor me to the USA?
Yes, but you should ensure the person is financially capable of funding your immigration.
What Does a Dog Walker Mean?
These people take care of other people’s dogs and ensure they are in safe hands.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Pool Cleaning Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Laundry Attendant Jobs in the United States with VISA Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Security Jobs in the United States with VISA Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Hair Barber Jobs in the USA With VISA Sponsorship
- Spa Therapist Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Fishing Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Chef Job in the USA with VISA Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!