Looking for a digital marketing job in the USA with visa sponsorship, indeed.com is available with it. All you need is to apply with your smartphone and all will be history. As there are still several US companies that sponsor visas and hire international graduates.
Aside from indeed which happens to be one of the best online sites to look for a job, there are other online sites to apply for digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship
One of the benefits of applying for a digital marketing job as a foreigner, you will have access to ravel out with a free visa.
However, if you are good in both online and offline markets, with a strong background in building creative marketing campaigns, consider yourself taken.
Who is a Digital Marketer
A digital marketer is someone who uses various digital platforms to reach potential customers for the advertisement of the products and services offered by a company.
However, their daily tasks are to send emails, attend meetings, and create content. They are also responsible for monitoring marketing strategies and analyzing data.
Here are all that is needed for you to become a digital marketer in the USA:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing or related subject
- prior work experience in a marketing role.
- advanced knowledge of content generation, social media administration, and copywriting.
- being able to focus and work in a hectic situation.
- readily embraces change and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Outstanding written and verbal good communication skills
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
What are the duties, skills, and responsibilities of digital marketing? Below are the tasks required to perform as a digital marketer:
- Responsible for developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications
- They determine the content that will reach customers
- Responsible for implementing email marketing campaigns
- Ability to plan and execute marketing campaigns
- They are responsible for analyzing data
- They attend meetings and monitor marketing strategies
- Manage day-to-day production and content creation
- Good communication skills
- They monitor customer experience and help companies understand the growing needs of their target audience
- Push content to the target audience and narrow down the customer database.
As an employee, there are additional profits gained from the companies. Here are employee benefits to enjoy so far:
- Visa sponsorship
- Flexible schedule
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- life insurance
- Health insurance, etc.
However, there are many more benefits attached to digital marketing which are tuition reimbursement, paid sick time, retirement plans, etc.
Digital marketing is a booming industry in the USA because of one of the highest numbers o active internet users. So, if you are a digital marketing degree holder, you are set to go. The average digital marketing salary in the USA is $65,969 per year or $31.72 per hour.
While the entry-level positions start at $49,497 per year while most experienced workers make up to $105,286 per year.
Best Digital Marketing Jobs with Visa Sponsorship In the USA
There are so many facets to digital marketing strategy, and the related jobs are quite high. However, some of these jobs include social media, content strategy, SEO analytics, and more.
Digital Advertising Marketer
Digital adv marketers are responsible for the timely communication of ideas, concepts, analyses, reports, strategies, and metrics in a clear manner. However, you must have 2+ years’ experience and a bachelor’s degree. The benefit is visa sponsorship and the salary is estimated: at $53,000 – $70,000 a year.
Social Media Assistant
A social media assistant is a media marketing professional who helps oversee a company’s or client’s social media presence. In this job, you may work for a company or in a marketing firm that serves many clients. However, qualifications include social media management, and good communication skills, while the salary is estimated at $20,000 – $30,000 a year.
Digital Advertising Specialist
They are responsible for managing paid advertising campaigns from conception to creation to execution and analysis. However, they also involve in strategizing and executing. Qualifications for this job include a bachelor’s degree, search engines Facebook advertising, google ads, etc. The salary is estimated at $53,000 – $69,000 a year and visa sponsorship benefit.
Social Media In Public
They are responsible for managing the daily activities of businesses by eliminating the walls that persist between a brand and the public with the help of different social media platforms. Qualifications include writing skills, a driver’s license, editing, a bachelor’s degree, etc. The lowest salary for a Public Relations & Social Media Manager in the United States is $33,045 per year.
Digital & Social Media Manager
Social media managers are ordinarily responsible for developing strategies to increase followers, creating and overseeing social campaigns, producing content, reviewing analytics, and communicating with key stakeholders in a company. Visa sponsorship and opportunities for advancement benefit and $40,000.00 per year salary.
Other Digital Marketing Jobs WITH Visa sponsorship
- Marketing Associate or Marketing Manager
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Assistant Director of Web Strategy
However, there are many more jobs in digital marketing you can apply for. In case your field is not stated here, you can visit indeed.com and make research as there are countless jobs in the digital market.
Where To Apply for Digital Marketing Jobs
Where can I apply for a digital marketing job? There are different online platforms you can apply online. Below are some of the most reliable sources and direct links to apply for a digital marketing job in your field:
There are other online job websites you can visit to apply for digital marketing jobs. Some of these job sites include:
- Expat Network.
How to Apply
For those who are interested in digital marking jobs, here are steps to apply online:
- Skills and certifications to get employed in this job in USA should be ready.
- Then prepare a good resume with the appropriate keywords so that you can be selected by the recruiting firm.
- Visit any of the websites given above and search for “Digital marketing jobs in USA with Visa sponsorship”
- After that, filter your results based on your preferences after visiting the major websites of the companies.
- Now submit your application according to the rules and instructions given on the application page.
If you are chosen by the recruiting firm, you will be invited for an interview.
Due to the different fields in digital marketing, their interview question may also be based on the field. But here are some of the commonly asked interview questions in digital marketing:
- What is digital marketing?
- State the different types of digital marketing.
- The most effective ways to increase traffic to your website are?
- What does SEO mean?
- State some useful digital marketing tools.
- What is Google AdWords?
- The limit for the character in AdWords Ads is what?
- What can be the ideal approach for effective PPC campaigns?
- The difference between Direct marketing and branding is what
- How can you use social media for marketing
In the USA, an H-1B visa is one of the common visa companies’ sponsors. So, digital marketing jobs required H-1B visas. To apply for H-1B visa, you have to apply for a job and get an offer, then find an internship.
What is an H-1B visa? This is a USA visa that lets U.S. employers hire forging workers for specialty jobs and it requires a bachelor’s degree.
Where to work as Digital Marketer
Digital marketers work in advertising agencies or marketing departments and create advertising campaigns either for clients or for the company in whose marketing department they are working.
What Is The Role Of A Digital Media Manager?
Your duty as digital media manager is to:
- Post content to the company website
- Post content to social media platforms like FB, Twitter, & Instagram
- Recommend courses of action for paid and organic search
- Analytics for an online platform
Can US Companies Offer Visa Sponsorship?
Yes, they offer visa sponsorship. However, there are countless US companies currently that sponsor visas and hire international graduates.
Can I Apply For An H-1B Visa If I Don’t Have A Job First?
No, because the H-1B visa an employment-based and you will need your employer to file certain forms for you.
Can I Get A Job Abroad After Digital Marketing?
It is a versatile field, and one can earn an excellent salary by getting a job in digital marketing. Job opportunities in Canada, the UK, Australia, America, and Germany are huge. So, after pursuing a course in digital marketing, you can easily bag a job in any of these countries in the digital marketing field.
More Related Content
- UNICEF Internship Programme 2023 for Students and Recent Graduates – How to Apply
- WFSA Pilot Editorial Fellowship 2023 for Developing Countries – How to Apply
- AWF Charles R. Wall Leadership Program 2023 for African Leaders – How to Apply
- Gratitude Network Fellowship Program 2023 – How to Apply
- Media Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply