One Young World, in collaboration with the China-United States Exchange Foundation, is thrilled to announce the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024. This initiative aims to identify and empower eight exceptional young leaders globally who have demonstrated a positive social impact in addressing critical global challenges.
Every Global challenge/threat is traceable to a leadership gap. One Young World, therefore, bridges this gap by identifying, promoting, and connecting the world’s most impactful young leaders. This dynamic generation, the most informed and connected in history, converges at the annual One Young World Summit to accelerate social impact.
CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship – Details
The CUSEF Young Leaders scholars will be chosen on the basis of their demonstrable contributions to addressing global issues like poverty, gender equality, climate change, and public health.
The CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship is offered to eight (8) young leaders who are promoting good change. These leaders are given the privilege of attending One Young World Summit in Montreal for the 2024 edition. In addition, they will become members of the worldwide One Young World Ambassador Community thanks to this scholarship.
Benefits of the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship
- Participants will have full Delegate Access to the One Young World Summit 2024
- Engage with global leaders, exchange ideas, and contribute to shaping a better world at the Summit in Montreal, Canada.
- Access to Development Opportunities
- Unlock a plethora of developmental avenues to enhance leadership skills and principles.
- Join a global network of change-makers, fostering collaboration and ongoing impact.
Eligibility Criteria for CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship
To be eligible for the prestigious CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship, candidates must meet the following conditions:
- To be eligible, Candidates must be aged between 18 -30 years at the time of the One Young World Summit 2024. The Age criterion is designed to ensure alignment with the scholarship’s focus on young leaders.
- Nationals of All Countries Are Eligible. This inclusive approach welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds worldwide.
- Demonstrated Interest in Promoting East-West Exchanges. Emphasis on fostering cultural understanding and collaboration between East and West.
- Proven Track Record for Leadership. Recognition of past leadership roles and achievements.
- Evidenced Commitment to Delivering Change. Demonstrating a tangible commitment to creating a positive impact on local and/or global issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals can apply through the One Young World website at www.oneyoungworld.com.
January 31, 2024.
What happens after being selected as a CUSEF Scholar?
Scholars embark on a transformative journey, gaining access to unique opportunities and a global network.
Is there a specific theme for the Summit in 2024?
Themes may vary, but the Summit consistently focuses on accelerating social impact.
Can I apply if I have limited international exposure?
Yes, the scholarship encourages diverse applicants, regardless of their international exposure.
How can I contribute to the One Young World Ambassador Community after the Summit?
Scholars have the opportunity to act as peer mentors for future cohorts, fostering a continuous cycle of positive impact.