Applications are now being accepted for CRS International Development Fellows Programme 2022. This CRS Programme is aimed at preparing dedicated citizens at the Global level to pursue a career in international relief & development work.
The famous Catholic Relief Services (CRS) empowers Fellows to establish their skills and gain practical field experience while contributing to impactful work.
The CRS – International Development Fellows Programme will have each of the fellows work alongside experienced CRS staff to address critical issues facing developing countries today.
The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to their agency mission and strategy to join its global team.
CRS International Development Fellows Programme 2022
The International Development Fellows Fellowships Program is an amazing 12-month professional development opportunity. The Fellowship is designed to prepare Fellows for success in a range of onward positions with CRS.
The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) – International Development Fellows Programme 2022 is centred upon skill building in the following four areas:
- Project Management
- Activity planning & implementation
- Monitoring, evaluation, accountability & learning
- Resource/budget management
- Project Design
- Research, assessments, analysis
- Participatory design
- Results framework & theory of change
- Proposal development
- Systems & Operations
- Supply chain and logistics
- Human Resources
- Finance & Compliance
- Safety, security, risk mitigation
- Project planning
- Programme implementation
- Capacity strengthening
- Reflection & Assessment
Brief History of Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
The Prestigious Catholic Relief Services was established in the year 1943 by the Catholic Bishops of the United States to serve World War II survivors in Europe.
Since its inception, the Catholic Relief Service (CRS) has successfully expanded in size to reach more than 130 million people in more than 100 countries on five continents.
It operates with a mission to assist impoverished and disadvantaged people overseas, working in the spirit of Catholic social teaching to promote the sacredness of human life and the dignity of the human person for over 75 years.
Summary of CRS – International Development Fellows Programme 2022.
- Host Organization: Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
Benefits of enrolment for CRS – International Development Fellows Programme 2022
- Successfully selected Fellows will enjoy an international medical plan as well as vision coverage with zero deductible for in-network providers and low coinsurance and copayments.
- Fellows will be provided with 20 days of paid vacation along with 12 days of sick leave annually. Also, Fellows will be offered 4 personal days to attend to emergency or non-emergency situations occurring during a normally scheduled work day.
- A 50% match on the first 6% of contributions as well as a contribution of 7% of pay regardless of employee contributions, after six months of service.
- CRS offers fellows basic furnished housing, which includes electricity, running water, internet and security services (if necessary). This housing is usually near the CRS office.
- Coverage for relocation costs such as transportation to and from the country of assignment, visas, inoculations, etc.
- A 100% provision of employer-funded medical evacuation coverage for the Fellow and their dependents.
- Access to CRS’ robust online learning platform plus, CRS will reimburse up to $5,200 per year for employees pursuing degrees and professional certifications, after one year of employment.
How to Apply for CRS – International Development Fellows Programme 2022?
- Visit the Catholic Relief Services (CRS) on: http://eipn.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/ to apply
Eligibility Criteria for CRS International Development Fellows Programme Qualification
- CRS welcomes applications from candidates of all faiths and secular traditions who share their values and their commitment to serving those in need.
- Applicants Must possess a degree in a relevant field.
- The applicant should have at least six months of work or volunteer experience in a developing country.
- He or She must have a good command of English with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in a second language (French, Arabic and Portuguese).
- The Applicant must be Willing to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities.
Documents Required for Application
- A Cover letter
- Resume or CV.
November 30, 2022.