Good news! The application is currently open for the Fully Funded Conference in Egypt 2022 For International Candidates. International candidates around the globe are encouraged to apply for this year’s United Nations Conference in Egypt in 2022.
The United Nations Conference in Egypt 2022 is open for all international candidates from all sections of the world. The conference is scheduled to run from the 7th-18th November 2022 in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt.
The United Nations Conference in Egypt is also available online for any Applicant. It means that you can either be selected for the online conference or in Egypt. Meanwhile, the expenses will be covered for the selected candidates.
About the United Nations Conference in Egypt
The 2022 Conference is its 27th session and will take place in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt. The conference was originally scheduled to take place from 8-20 November 2021. However, due to COVID-19, it is shifted to 7-18 November 2022.
All selected candidates will be offered a stipend of $250 by the United Nations. The Conference is a Fully Funded program that provides some level of experience to the applicants by providing them the platform.
As a fully funded program, the United Nations Conference in Egypt covers the following expenses for candidates; Travel, Accommodation, and Stipend. There are no restrictions as both males & females are eligible to apply for this conference.
Please note that the application deadline for this conference is 19 August 2022.
Summary of the United Nations Conference in Egypt 2022
- Host Country: Egypt
- Location: Sharm el-Sheikh, South Sinai, Egypt
- Conference Dates: 7-18 November 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Email: [email protected]t
- Application Deadline: 19th August 2022
- Conference theme: Climate change
- Full coverage for Airfare Travel and Accommodation coverage
- Payment of Stipend during the conference
- Opportunity to Work and live with journalists from around Egypt
- Interview and network with the leading environment
- A platform to track your country’s negotiations live and directly
- Participants will receive 1 month of pre-COP27 online training
- Mentorship from Small groups and individuals throughout COP27
- An opportunity to work with other reporters
- Global publicity
Eligibility Criteria for the United Nations Conference in Egypt
- An applicant must be between the ages of 18-35 years old
- To be eligible, an applicant must have at least 1 year of experience
- The applicant is expected to Have a hunger to improve
The last date to apply for the United Nations fully funded Conference in Egypt is 19th August 2022.
How to Apply for the United Nations fully funded Conference in Egypt 2022
Follow the steps below to apply for the conference:
- Visit the link below to submit your online applications: https://climatetracker.org/apply-for-our-global-cop27-journalism-fellowship-in-person-or-online-2/
- To apply for the United Nations fully funned Conference in Egypt, visit the webpage below; https://sdg.iisd.org/events/2021-un-climate-change-conference-unfccc-cop-27/