PayPal Login guide that you can use currently. This article is an updated article and its useful even until other years. If you haven’t heard of a PayPal platform before, then here it is: PayPal can be used to make transactions like sending money, receiving money, checking transaction history, and other activities that can be done on your mobile banking. It is easy to use and there is no money required to register. Registration is free. There are already millions of users already using the PayPal platform for transactions. So, you should consider registering for it. There are more you can read in this article concerning the PayPal account and PayPal Login.
Logging into a PayPal account is an easy process that can be processed within minutes. PayPal is one of the largest online payment platforms used in the world for both business and personal use. It is globally accepted and has made business transactions online fast and easy with a secured and easily accessible platform. PayPal is securely trusted and it has strict policies for fraudulent activities. It is made available both on the official website https://www.paypal.com and also as a mobile app (accessible on iOS, Android, Windows, and BlackBerry mobile devices).
PayPal Sign Up
Sign Up for PayPal is very easy to process. You just have to select the signup or register option, provide your basic information required, then choose if it is a business or personal account. Follow the below steps to sign up to PayPal:
- Click on your web browser to launch it.
- Make sure your device is connected to a network.
- Enter the URL https://www.paypal.com.
- Click on Sign Up for Free from the displayed page.
- You can also click on the menu icon from the top left corner of the platform.
- Fill in the required details which include: Email Address, Mobile number, First name, Last name, Create your password, and Confirm your password.
- Click on Next.
- Provide the code sent to your mobile number in the code box.
This will automatically reload and link you to your PayPal account platform. Now you can make transactions on the platform.
How to Login to your PayPal Account
Registering and log in to PayPal Account is almost the same process. After successfully registering on the PayPal platform, and your account has been verified, then your account can then be used to receive and make payments, check balance, view transaction history, and other activities that can be done on the PayPal platform. Below is the process on how you can log in to your PayPal account:
- Get your device connected to a network and launch a web browser.
- Navigate your browser to the URL https://www.paypal.com/signin/.
- The sign in/login form will display at the center of the page.
- Enter your User ID or email address you used in registering your PayPal account at the space titles “Username”.
- Input your password at the bottom box.
- Click on Login.
This will bring you access to your PayPal account and you can then start making transactions on the platform. This process is also similar to the PayPal account for both iOS and Android mobile devices just only via the web browser.
How to login to your PayPal Account on Mobile Devices
Here is how you can log in to your PayPal mobile device:
- Launch the PayPal app once downloaded from your mobile app store.
- Tap on login.
- Provide your registered PayPal Email and Password.
- You can also select the option of “Use a phone number instead”.
- Tap on login.
- You might be required to pass through a security check to prove you are human.
- Fill in the text in the image into the box titles “Enter code” or pass through successfully the security check given to you.
Your account will be displayed and you can begin making transactions or whatsoever be the reason you logged into your account.