Canadian Tire Gas Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed by the company to measure customer satisfaction. The company cares about its customers’ opinions concerning its products and services. They want to the areas that you are dissatisfied so that they can make improvements to meet up with your standard.
So, if you are a regular customer of Canadian Tire Gas, you should consider taking this survey. In this article, you will find the rules and requirements for the survey and how to take it.
Canadian Tire Gas Customer Satisfaction Survey
Canadian customer survey is designed to hear the voice of customers. When you take this survey, you can tell the company what you like and dislike about their products, services, atmosphere, prices, and more.
This survey is done for your convenience and you can take it at any time. Keep reading for more information.
Canadian Tire Gas Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
To appreciate all individuals who take part in the survey, Canadian Tire Gas company is offering a survey prize. When you complete the survey, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes. Although this is optional, if you proceed, you will partake in the monthly prize draw.
In this monthly prize draw, you stand the chance to win 1 of 2 Canadian Tire $500 gift cards. However, the reward for completing the survey could change at any time by the company. It could also be different based on the information based on your receipt.
Canadian Tire Gas Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
There are specific rules for all individuals who want to take the survey. If you want to participate in this survey, you must go through these rules to determine if you are eligible to participate. They are highlighted below
- The survey is only open to legal residents of Canada.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Each participant can only take the survey once.
- Also, each participant can only win one prize.
- The survey prize should be accepted as offered and cannot be transferred.
- Employees of Canadian Tire Gas and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter the survey.
Stated above are the rules for the Canadian Tire Gas customer survey.
Requirements for the Canadian Tire Gas Customer Satisfaction Survey
To take the Canadian Tire Gas customer survey, there are certain requirements that you need to meet. The requirements for the survey are stated below
- To take the survey, you should be able to understand English or French.
- You should also have a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- Also, a good internet connection is needed to access the survey website.
- A recent receipt from the Canadian Tire Gas store that contains an invitation for the survey is also required.
- Also, you need to have a valid Email address.
These are the requirements for the survey. If have these requirements, you can complete the survey within a few minutes.
How to Take the Canadian Tire Gas Customer Satisfaction Survey
From the rules and requirements of the survey, if you are eligible, then you should proceed to take the survey. Use the steps below as a guide to take the survey
- Visit the official survey website at https://survey.medallia.ca/?gas-plus&lng=en.
- If you want to take the survey in French, you can change the language by clicking on the appropriate hyperlink. If not, then proceed to the next step.
- Read through the welcome message on the home and click on the “Begin Survey” button to proceed.
- Next, from your receipt, enter the “Receipt ID”, “Time” of your last visit, and “Total $ Amount” of purchase.
- Tap on the “Next” button at the bottom of the page to begin the survey.
You will be asked multiple questions about your experience on your most recent visit to one of their stores. Also, you’ll be asked to rate your overall satisfaction with their products, customer service, and atmosphere. Try as much as possible to give honest feedback to the company.
Canadian Tire Gas Customer Service
Are you facing issues with taking the survey? Or perhaps, do you need more clarification on how to take the survey, then you should reach out to their customer service. Follow the steps below to achieve that
- Navigate the website at canadiantire.ca/content/microsites/gasplus/en/contact-us.html.
- You can use the form on the page or the phone numbers at the bottom of the page to contact customer service.
Use the steps above to reach out to Canadian Tire Gas customer service.
About Canadian Tire Gas+
Since 1922, Canadian Tire Gas Company has been serving customers. It operates several stores in Canada. This company offers fuel and automotive products. In addition to this, it also offers a range of products including engine oil, wiper blades, chips, gums, fuel additives, washer fluid, and more.
They also offer chocolate bars, energy drinks, and cold beverages, and more to keep travellers on the road happy. Many of their stores sell profane tank fills and exclusive car wash services to customers.
How Can I Find a Canadian Tire Gas+ Station Near Me?
If you are looking for a Canadian Tire Gas store close, you can easily find one online using the steps below
- Launch the website at canadiantire.ca/en/store-locator.html.
- On the search bar, enter your “address”, “city” or “postal code”.
- Next, click on the “search” icon.
You can also navigate the map to find one of their stores close to you. Use these steps to find a Canadian Tire Gas store close to you.
Can Anyone Take the Canadian Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Yes, anyone can take the survey. As long as you are not below 18 years of age, are a Canadian resident, and are not an employee of the company, you can take the survey.
Do I Have to Make a Purchase Before I Can Take the Survey?
You do not have to make a purchase before you can take the survey. Making a purchase does not also increase your chances of becoming one of the survey winners. As long as you have a receipt from the company, that contains the invitation code, you can take the survey.
Where is the Headquarters of Canadian Tire Gas Company?
The corporate headquarters of Canadian Tire Gas is located in Street Toronto, Ontario. It operates as a company selling fuel and some other products for customers.
Who Founded Canadian Tire Gas+
Canadian Tire Corporation is one of the largest retail chains in Canada. It was founded in Toronto by two brothers; J.W and A.J Bills.
- Tips on How to Set Up and Optimize Your Wireless Router for Better Wi-Fi…
- Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt and Weekend Deals 2022
- Stores with Amazing Deals on Jumia Black Friday 2022
- HBO Cancels Westworld After Four Seasons
- University of Dundee Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarship – Apply Now!
- American University in Cairo Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme (TLG) 2023 – Apply Now!
- Mauritius Africa Scholarships 2022/2023 for Deserving African Students – Apply Now!