ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey is a questionnaire designed by the company to rate customer satisfaction. ASDA cares about its customers’ opinions. The company wants to know how well you are satisfied with its products and services.
Also, they want to know they want the aspects that you are not happy with their brand. This includes their store environment, customer service, products, and prices. When you take part in this survey, you get the chance to give your feedback to the company about how well you enjoyed your last visit to their store.
ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey
From all the feedback gotten, the company will be able to know the areas they need to restructure to meet up with customer satisfaction. Hence, this survey is a chance for them to develop to meet your needs.
If you have recently purchased from one of their stores, this is the right time to take advantage of this survey. It is done online for your convenience and can be completed within a few minutes if you meet the rules and have all the requirements.
Keep reading for more information about this survey.
ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey Reward
As a way of encouraging the participants, ASDA is offering you the chance to claim a prize when you complete the survey. Upon completion of the survey, you will be asked to enter the monthly sweepstakes. This is optional.
However, if you enter the monthly prize draw, you stand the chance to win 1000 pounds cash prize. If you are among the lucky winners, you will be notified via the contact details you provide. Note that the survey reward a person could get could also differ from that of another. This is because the management can change the reward at any time.
ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
Before you proceed to take the survey, there are certain rules that you need to know about. These rules are for all participants to follow. Also, they determine if you are eligible for the survey. They are stated below
- The survey is only open to legal and permanent residents of the United Kingdom.
- Also, to participate, you should be 18 years of age or above.
- The survey can only be taken at TellASDA.com.
- Each participant can only win one prize per survey.
- Entries on behalf of third parties would not be accepted.
- The company will not take responsibility for late, incorrect, or lost entries.
- The survey prize should be accepted as offered and cannot be transferred.
- Employees of ASDA and their immediate family members are not allowed to take the survey.
Stated above are the rules for the ASDA customer satisfaction survey.
Requirements to Take the ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey
Before you can take this survey, certain things will be required of you. The survey requirements are stated below
- You should have access to a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- Also, you should be able to read English or Spanish.
- A recent receipt from ASDA Stores Limited is also required. Also, the receipt should contain an invitation for the survey.
- A good internet connection is also needed during the survey process.
- A valid email address is also required.
These are the requirements for the ASDA customer survey.
How to Take the ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you meet all the requirements stated above, then you can proceed to take the survey. Use the steps below as a guide to achieving that
- Firstly, visit the official survey website at tellasda.com/.
- Read through the welcome message on the home page. Then click on the “Enter” button to proceed.
- From your receipt, provide your “Store number”, and the “Date of visit”.
- Next, select your “Time of visit and enter your “Transaction number”.
- Click on the “Start” button on the page to proceed.
Thereafter, a series of survey questions about your last visit experience to ASDA will be asked. You’ll also be asked to rate your overall ASDA satisfaction. Be sure to give honest feedback to the company concerning its products, services, products, and more.
ASDA Customer Service
Do you need help or clarification concerning any issues you are facing with ADSA? Then you should reach out to their customer service. Follow the steps below to achieve that
- Navigate the website at https://asda-stores.custhelp.com/app/landing.
- On this home page, you will find some help centres for different issues you might face.
Use the appropriate help centre to reach out to ASDA customer service.
ASDA is a British supermarket chain founded in 1949. Its corporate headquarters is in Leeds, England. This supermarket chain operates in the United Kingdom and runs over 600 retail branches there.
The supermarket offers products such as grocery items, financial services, general merchandise, and some other articles for customers. In addition to this, ASDA also offers insurance services, mobile services, and payment services.
Why Should I Take the ASDA Customer Survey?
As earlier stated, this survey is organized by the company because they care what customers think about their products and services. You should take this survey if you care about the development of this brand. Furthermore, it is also an opportunity to win a 1000 pounds cash prize.
How Will I Receive the ASDA Survey Reward?
If you are lucky to be among the winners of the monthly sweepstakes, you will be notified by the company via your contact details. After that, the company will pay the money via PayPal. This prize is non-transferable.
Can I Use the ASDA Survey Prize for Online Shopping?
You cannot use the ASDA survey 1000 pounds cash prize for online shopping. However, it can be used only in their store. After the money has been transferred to you, you have their store close to you to use the prize.
How Do I Find an ASDA Store Near Me?
Are you looking for an ASDA supermarket store near you? Take these quick steps below to locate one close to you within a few minutes
- Visit the website at asda.com/?cmpid=ahc-_-otc-storeloc-_-asdacom-_-hp-_-header-_-store.
- You can search for a store close to you by entering your “Postcode” or “Town/city”.
- Then click on the “Search” icon.
You can also use the “browse our directory” hyperlink to locate their stores close to you by state.
Does ASDA Have an App?
Yes. The ADSA mobile app lets you shop for groceries and get all the amazing in-store offers. This app also lets you track payments and locate one of their stores close to you. It is available for download on Android and iOS from Apple Play Store and Google Play Store.
- Tips on How to Set Up and Optimize Your Wireless Router for Better Wi-Fi…
- Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt and Weekend Deals 2022
- Stores with Amazing Deals on Jumia Black Friday 2022
- HBO Cancels Westworld After Four Seasons
- University of Dundee Steve Weston and Trust International Scholarship – Apply Now!
- American University in Cairo Tomorrow Leaders Graduate Students Programme (TLG) 2023 – Apply Now!
- Mauritius Africa Scholarships 2022/2023 for Deserving African Students – Apply Now!