The BIC Africa Acceleration Programme 2023 aims to empower women Entrepreneurs to accelerate impact. The 2023 edition of the Acceleration Programme is now open for application until 7 April 2023 6:30 pm CET.
Are you a female entrepreneur from the following countries: Angola Comoros, Ethiopia, Madagascar, or Somalia? Do you wish to scale your business while contributing to achieving the Sustainable development goals (SDGs)? Apply for this program.
About BIC Africa Acceleration Programme 2023
BIC Africa Acceleration Programme is currently offering the third edition of the program to eligible African Women Entrepreneurs. This year, the program will provide support to 15 Women entrepreneurs from the above-listed countries plus 5 women Entrepreneurs from other African countries.
Successfully Selected Candidates will have the opportunity to scale their businesses while simultaneously working towards achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The duration of the 2023 edition of the BIC Africa Acceleration Programme, is from May to September 2023.
The program will focus on providing support to African business women across all sectors and business types through a combination of online training modules, coaching sessions, individual exercises, and a Mentorship platform with women experts from Europe and Africa.
Summary of the BIC Africa Acceleration Programme
- Category: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: BIC
- Country: Africa
- of Participants: 20
- Gender: Women
- Enrolment status: Open
- Application Deadline: April 7, 2023
Objectives of the BIC Africa Acceleration Programme
- The Accelerator Programme enables Women Entrepreneurs to explore growth for their businesses and solutions.
- The programme aims to assess the team’s competencies and consider how their business model will adapt to the growth phase.
- To identify why and how the proposed solution contributes to SDGs.
- The Program will connect Participants to a vibrant community of women entrepreneurs, to learn, exchange and connect.
Benefits of the BIC Africa Acceleration Programme
- Free 6 live training modules (each lasting 1,5 hours)
- Join Four group coaching sessions (each lasting 1,5 hours)
- Opportunity to join networking sessions
- Access to support documents and Ad-Hoc Helpdesk via international mentoring support
- Certificate of Recognition upon completing the Accelerator Programme.
Bic was founded on the 25th of October 1945 (77 years ago), it is a French manufacturing corporation based in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine. BIC is referred to as Société Bic S.A in French.
The company is renowned for selling a world-leading brand of lighters and pens since its founding in 1945 by Marcel Bich who lived from 1914–1994. It also produces a competitive amount of shaving goods.
How to Apply BIC Africa Acceleration Programme 2023 for African Women Entrepreneurs?
- Interested Candidates should kindly check if they meet the eligibility criteria before completing the application form before 07 April 2023.
- Click this link to apply: https://forms.gle/
- Please note that the following information are requested:
- General information (entrepreneur and venture)
- Solution/business description
- Motivation and Expectations
Conditions to apply for BIC Africa Acceleration Programme 2023
- Applicant must be a woman
- She must be a minimum age of 18 years old and a founder or owner of an already existing business
- The business must have strong development potential, or an entrepreneur working on a project idea aimed to create a business with high growth potential.
- Participating businesses must align with at least one of the 17 SDGs
- She must be available between May and September 2023 to participate in the Programme with a maximum of 2 hours per week for online sessions + time to work individually and reflect upon the learnings.
- The Entrepreneur must be running a start-up /project and seeking to scale up.
- Be willing to assist in future developments of the programme.
- Strong internet connection for online sessions
- A very good working knowledge of the English language is required of all applicants
April 7, 2023.
More Related Content
- How to Turn Off Mouse Acceleration on Mac(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Huawei Acceleration of Digital Global App Innovation Contest in Africa 2022 – APPLY NOW!
- UBA 2022 Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP) – How to Apply
- Performance Test of the Lucid Air Dream Edition Series
- VC4A TechBridge Acceleration Program – APPLY NOW!