The Ashesi-ETH Master in Mechatronics Engineering program is a collaborative effort between Ashesi University, a renowned educational institution in Ghana, and ETH Zurich, one of the world’s leading technical universities. This unique partnership brings together the expertise of faculty members from both institutions to deliver a comprehensive and cutting-edge Master’s Program.
Mechatronics Engineering is a multidisciplinary field that combines mechanical engineering, electronics, computer science, and control systems. It focuses on the integration of these disciplines to design, develop, and optimize intelligent systems and products. From everyday appliances to advanced robotics and autonomous vehicles, mechatronics plays a vital role in shaping our modern world.
Ashesi-ETH Master in Mechatronics Engineering
Participating Students will have the opportunity to build research and innovation competencies through industrial internships and Master project work, Additionally, they combine theory and practice with a focus on topics of their interests and career plans, with guidance from experts from academia and industry whose teaching and training are informed by world-class research and expertise.
- Fully Funded: The program offers Full scholarships covering tuition, academic fees, laptop & equipment, accommodation, health insurance, one trip home each year, a monthly stipend for other living expenses
- Mentorship: Participants will have a Personal career development, supported by professional experts and guided by an experienced mentor
- Internship: The internship is a rigorous practical assignment in learning by doing
- Job Offer: There will be job offers for Participants after graduation. These jobs are offered by the Organization’s global-leading industry partners and other companies in the region.
- Issuance of Two Certificates after the three programs. This certificate includes a Master of Advance Studies (MAS) from ETH Zurich and a Master of Science (MSc) from Ashesi University
How to Apply for Ashesi-ETH Master in Mechatronics Engineering
- Admissions for Ashesi-ETH Master in Mechatronics Engineering Program are on a rolling basis. Interested Candidates are advised to Apply early!
- To Apply visit the Ahesi official website at: ashesi.dreamapply.com/courses/course/241-mscmas-mechatronics-engineering
- Review the program structure and details from the home page and click on the Apply button down the page to proceed with your application
To be eligible, Candidates must meet the requirements below:
- Applicants should have a BSc or MSc in Electrical, Electronic, Computer, Mechanical, Process and Mechatronics Engineering
- Second Class Upper or better
- Proficiency in English
- Academic Qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae
- Extracurricular Achievements
- Working/Internship Experience
- Demonstration of Motivation
30 July 2023
Check These Out
- University of Ghana Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now!
- Africa Digital Innovation Competition – How to Apply Now
- How to Make a Spotify Blend Playlist with Your Friends
- ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Programme For Developing Countries – APPLY NOW!
- How Apple Changes May Significantly Limit Your Marketing Efforts: Facebook Marketing | Facebook Ads