Amazon Kindle eBooks refers to a chain of bookstores that are created, designed and owned by Amazon. Right now, the service that hosts these Amazon books, is known as the Amazon Kindle service.
Amazon Kindle refers to an e-reader service that enables you to get all kinds of books that you would really love to read. And by this, this Amazon book service is brought to you by Amazon on the Kindle service.
Amazon Kindle eBooks
Amazon Kindle eBooks are electric books that you can rent, buy or whatever you want from the Amazon Kindle service. This e-book service allows you to rent, buy, and even download whatever books you need. Do you need books for work? Books for study? Books for entertainment? Comic books? Blogs and magazines? Bestsellers and much more. Then the Amazon Books service is just here to provide you with all that you need!
How Much Do Amazon Kindle eBooks Cost?
Amazon books have been brought to you by Amazon. And it allows a whole lot of people from around and all over the world to get their favourite books at the present cost of 9.99 dollars every month. And on the Kindle store, you are able to over 700,000 books. So, if you are actually a book lover, then these Amazon books can surely help in saving your funds as you promote your reading lifestyle.
So, having its cost of 9.99 dollars every month, these Amazon books actually have a yearly cost of 120 dollars. These books on the Kindle store by Amazon do have several different prices, and they range from the cost of 0.99 dollars and above.
Amazon Account Creation
Now you might be asking, “What is bringing in the aspect of opening an Amazon account?” Well, you should know that these Amazon eBooks are provided for you on the Kindle service. And the Kindle is also an e-book service of Amazon. Now, what does this mean? For you to start enjoying interesting Amazon books, you’re required to have an Amazon account. To create one, follow the below;
- Go to the Amazon homepage from your browser at amazon.com.
- On the Amazon page, click on the “My Accounts” tab.
- A drop-down menu will pop up, select the “New customer? Start Here” option.
- You will be given an application form.
- Fill in the names required correctly.
- Enter an active email in the box provided.
- Provide your phone number and a password.
- Then hit on “Create an Account”.
Just like that, the account will be created.
Personalize The Amazon Account
If you want to personalize the Amazon account, below are steps for you to follow.
- On the homepage of your account, tap “Account & Lists”, which is on the right side of the page.
- A list of options will be given to you in a drop-down menu, select “My Account”.
- Tap on “Payment Options”.
- Enter the details of your payment and your credit card for payment.
- The address for the delivery of your item should be added too.
- Among the list of options given on the drop-down menu, select “My Account”.
- Select “Your Addresses”.
- Tap “Add Address” and provide the detail of your address.
Above are some of the steps you can take to personalize your Amazon account.
How to Access Your Amazon Kindle eBooks
Now you have your Amazon account, you can now gain access to millions of Amazon books. however, you still have to set up the Kindle service that helps you gain access to millions of books via your Amazon account. Are you really ready to get started with these Amazon books? then here’s how to;
- Access your Amazon account on amazon.com.
- Enter your account email and password.
- Tap “Account & Lists”, which is on the right side of the page.
- In the drop-down menu, tap “Your Kindle”.
- You may have to provide your account email address and password again.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
Just like, the Kindle service will be set up on your account and you can read the books you have been wishing to read for a long.
Is Amazon ebook Free?
Prime members access free eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more. All you need to do is create an account and get the best books from Amazon. Notwithstanding, you can also read ebooks from Amazon Kindle without creating an account.
Are eBooks Free on Kindle?
Yes. You will be surprised to know that the Kindle library has a surprising amount of free e-books available. Beyond the free books available to everyone in the Amazon store, Prime members have access to a service known as Prime Reading. This feature makes over a thousand books available for borrowing at no extra cost.
Do you need to Pay for Kindle?
Can I Use My Kindle Without a Subscription? Yes, you can use your Kindle e-reader or read Kindle books through the free Kindle app without signing up for a subscription. Kindle Unlimited is a separate service that provides access to books that you would otherwise have to purchase individually.
Do I have to Pay Monthly for Kindle?
Do Purchase Kindle Books Expire?
CHECK THIS OUT:
- The Amazon Kindle: How to Create An Amazon Kindle Account
- Kindle Cloud Reader – How to Access my Kindle Books | Download Kindle For PC
- Amazon Kindle: Amazon Kindle Series And Services
- Amazon Kindle Update Set to Remove an Important Feature for Many Users
- Kindle Unlimited: How Much Does Kindle Unlimited Cost