You might have been hearing of the Amazon Kindle, maybe you know little about it but you still need some information on it that’s why you stumbled on this post. Amazon kindle gives you a lot of prints to read like storybooks, novels, comics, and others. With Amazon Kindle, you can share books from your Kindle library to other devices. Your Kindle library is where books store when you buy it. Now, to use Amazon Kindle you must have an Amazon Kindle account.
The Amazon Kindle
Your Amazon Kindle account comes with free cloud storage where you can keep downloaded eBooks. Now let’s get this straight. Your Amazon Kindle cloud is not for storing eBooks in its entirety but to store the reading features of the eBook like bookmarks, dictionary lookups, highlights, and notes. Any eBook or document more than 50MB in size can’t be sent to the kindle cloud. In this post, we will be putting you through the steps of creating an Amazon Kindle account
How to Create Amazon Kindle Account
Here, we will be giving you detailed instructions on how to create an Amazon Kindle account. Creating an Amazon Kindle Account is actually very easy and can be completed in less than 5 minutes. Follow the instructions below to create an Amazon Kindle account.
- Firstly, make sure you are connected to an active internet.
- Launch your web browser and go to Kindle Sign Up page.
- Click on start 30 days free trial.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and fill in all required details.
After these steps, you now have an Amazon Kindle account and you can start reading your favorite books. After creating your account, you will be given a 30-day free trial which you can cancel at any time.
How Can I Buy Books on Amazon Kindle?
Buying books on Amazon Kindle is quite simple from the kindle app. To buy a book from amazon kindle you must have a kindle account. Follow the instructions below to buy books on kindle.
- Launch the Kindle mobile app.
- Tap on Shop in Kindle Store.
- Using the search option, search for the title of the book you want to buy.
- Tap on Buy Now to buy the book.
After buying the book you can download the book to read later on other devices. This way, when you want to read that particular on any of your other devices you won’t have to buy the book again since you already have it on Kindle. Follow the instructions below to download a book.
- From your Amazon Kindle account, navigate to Manage Contents and Devices.
- Select Contents.
- Search for the book you want to download.
- Tap Deliver to Default Device or Others.
- Select the app or device you want to download the book to then tap Deliver.
Immediately, the book will start to download and will be sent to your other device immediately download is complete.
More Related Posts
- Kindle Unlimited: How Much Does Kindle Unlimited Cost
- Kindle Cloud Reader – How to Access my Kindle Books | Download Kindle For…
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing – Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Platform
- How To Set Up An Amazon Kindle for Children: Setup Amazon Kindle for Your…
- Amazon Kindle eBooks: How to Access Your Amazon Kindle eBooks | Amazon Kindle eBooks…
- Amazon Kindle: Amazon Kindle Series And Services