The Kindle Unlimited is almost like the Netflix for Amazon’s digital eBook called the Kindle Books. Uses are required to pay a monthly subscription fee to get access to the Kindle Unlimited library. Then you can access several books to read.
Instead of carrying books everywhere you go, you can just get the Kindle reader and get books downloaded. With this, you can access any books anytime wherever you are.
Ever heard of the Kindle eBook reader, read more on this article to know more about the device and the Kindle Unlimited.
Book publishers can prefer to include their books in Kindle Unlimited once they list them on Amazon. There are over a million book titles, thousands of audiobooks, and popular magazines included within the Kindle Unlimited library.
Just like you do not own movies you watch on Netflix or songs you hear on Spotify; you do not own any books you read through Kindle Unlimited. You’re essentially borrowing them until you’re finished reading them and choose to get rid of them from your account. Or until you opt to finish your Kindle Unlimited subscription.
How Does Kindle Unlimited Work?
Kindle Unlimited works in a similar thanks to purchasing regular Kindle books. Once you want to read a Kindle Unlimited book, you add it to your account and deliver it to your devices with only one click. The sole difference is that you are not charged for the individual price of the book.
How Much Does Kindle Unlimited Cost?
Kindle Unlimited is $9.99 a month. Amazon offers a 30-day free trial so you’ll try it out and see how you wish it before you opt to buy a subscription.
How Do I check-in for Kindle Unlimited?
Follow these instructions to check-in for your 30-day free trial and begin reading your first title.
- Launch your web browser.
- Enter the URL amazon.com.
- Sign into your account.
- Enter the word “Kindle Store” on the search box from the top.
- Select Kindle Store Kindle Unlimited within the search results.
- Select Learn More under Kindle Unlimited at the highest of the screen.
- Then select the 30-Day Free Trial option. During special promotions, the free trial could also be for 3 months. Whichever one you see; the worth should show as $0.00.
- Select the beginning of your free trial button. Your free trial starts immediately. Unless you cancel before the test period ends, the payment method you’ve got listed at Amazon is charged.
- If you do not have a payment method on file, you’re prompted to enter one.
- After you successfully check-in, you’re taken to a page with suggested Kindle Unlimited book titles to start out reading. Users can flick through these or see the complete Kindle Unlimited library by typing “Kindle Unlimited books” on the search bar.
- Or by selecting the Kindle Store option from the Department section of the sidebar.
- Select any of your desire books and start reading.
- To see all of your Kindle Unlimited titles, navigate and click on “Your Account & Lists” at the menu top.
- You can read an amount of 10 free books as a new user.
You’re now ready to read and luxuriate in your newly added Kindle Unlimited books on your Kindle device. And you can access this on your iOS or Android device through the Kindle app. While on your Mac with the Kindle Mac app or on the online with Amazon Cloud Reader.
More Related Posts
- Travelstart USA – Online Travel Agency | How to Book USA Flights on Travelstart
- Google Pay on the App Store: Send and Receive Money Anywhere Using Google Pay
- Dreamstime Free Trial – Dreamstime Sign up For Free | How to Save at Dreamstime | Dreamstime Free Shipping Policy
- BookMyShow Movies – How to Purchase a Movie Ticket on BookMyShow
- BookMyShow – How to Book a Ticket on BookMyShow | www.BookMyShow.com