There are different ways amazon credit card payments can be made. It can be done online, by phone, by mail, via a Mobile app, and at an ATM or branch.
Amazon credit card is the best credit card for amazon prime members. It is also a good way of saving for anyone with a 700+ credit score who likes to shop online.
Amazon cardholders are also eligible for interest-free purchases for six, 12, or 24 months by making equal monthly payments.
Amazon Credit Card Payment
The easiest way to pay your Amazon credit card is via the online process. All you need is to log in to your account and click on payment to pay.
You can also use the order method like the mobile app, or over the phone. We are going to be seeing details on how to go about the payment of Amazon credit cards.
After using your Amazon Store Card, you’ll need to pay your bill. Find out your options so you can avoid making a late payment.
Amazon Credit Card Payment Login
To make a payment on an Amazon Store Card or Amazon-secured card account, you have to log in before you can make any payment. The following are ways to log in before payments are made:
- Sign in to your Synchrony Bank account at www.syncbank.com/amazon
- You can also use your Amazon and Synchrony accounts to navigate directly to Synchrony from the Amazon site.
- Once you input your login details, float over the payments at the top of the page, then scroll down and choose the view and make payments.
- Choose the minimum payment, statement balance, current, or other in the first field.
- On the second page, choose the payment data.
- 3 pages, choose an existing payment method
You can also select add a new payment method if you can’t see your payment method.
Amazon Credit Card Payment Online
You can pay bills online with your Amazon credit card, but it requires you to log in to your account at the Synchrony Bank Amazon online credit centre. Below are the steps to follow:
- Open your web browser and visit the login page at amazon.syf.com/login/
- Once login, enter your cursor overpayments and choose “View and make payments.”
- Choose what you want for a minimum payment or pay your current balance, statement balance, or another amount.
- Check the account number in the appropriate fields and confirm by entering your bank’s routing number.
To check your balance after payment, you will need to enter your card number. Social security number and ZIP codes.
Amazon Credit Card Payment Phone
You can also make payments with your amazon credit card on your phone. The following are ways to go about it.
- Open your web browser and call Synchrony Bank Here
- Wait for prompts and follow the keys they ask you to press.
- Once you get to the final stage, enter your Amazon store card account number to permit the system to identify your account.
You can follow the prompts to make your payment.
Amazon Credit Card Payment by Mail
Synchrony Bank also accepts mail payments. Below are the steps to follow:
- Bring out your check or money order to Synchrony Bank/Amazon
- Enter the remittance form from your statement with your payment, and input the amount you wish to pay.
Finally, send your payment to the mail address. Go direct to their main website to get the correct mail address.
Amazon Credit Card Payment Mobile App
The following are ways to pay your Amazon credit card bill with the help of a mobile app.
- Open your web browser and get the Mobile app
- Once you get it, sign in and select the account for the card you want, and click “paid card”.
- Then enter the amount, the account you want to pay from, and the payment date.
- Click on “Schedule,” then confirm your choices.
- Finally, click on “Schedule it”
These are all the steps to follow for your mobile app payment.
Payment via ATM/Branch
This is one of the easiest ways for amazon credit card payment. Search for the card issuer’s nearest ATM or branch and make your payment t there.
How to Apply for Amazon Credit Card
One of the easiest ways to apply for an Amazon credit card is online. below are the steps to follow. To apply for a credit card:
- Open your web browser and choose the card you want to apply for at www.amazon.com/credit.
- Once you make your choice, click on Apply now.
- On that link, you will be redirected to the credit card application on the financial institution’s website.
- Fill in the application form.
- Scroll down and click on Submit application.
The credit card issuer will provide your Amazon.com gift card if your application is approved, and also if you apply for a credit card via a credit card marketplace that offers an Amazon card.
Does Amazon Card Lower Credit?
Yes, applying for an Amazon card does hurt your credit score by a small amount. However, when you apply for either an Amazon.com credit card or the Amazon.com store card, you must authorize a hard pull of your credit, which will temporarily drop your credit score by five to ten points.
Do I Have to Use Amazon Credit Card Every Month?
Should I Pay Off my Credit Card After Every Purchase?
It is best to make a full card payment if you are capable. This is because carrying a monthly credit card balance will cost you a certain interest and increase in credit utilization rate which is one important factor used in calculating a credit score.