There are the best credit cards for Amazon shoppers with a lot of rewards attached to them. Amazon has a lot of millions of products with over 200 million Prime members worldwide.
They also used an online marketplace to get practically anything you could need and have it delivered to your doorstep within a few days.
If you are Amazon shopper, you should consider applying for a credit card that will offer you the most rewards on any of your purchases. Read on to pick one of the Amazon cards.
Best Credit Cards For Amazon Shoppers
Shopping with Amazon credits cards offers high cashback rates, welcome bonuses and financing perks.
However, before picking the credit card, be sure to consider your overall spending habits and features like travel i9nsurnace and purchases protection.
The Amazon credit card for shopper include:
- Amazon Secured Card – Best for building credit
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card – Best Overall
- Chase Freedom Flex – Best for Versatility
- Discover it® Cash Back – Best flat-rate cash back card for amazon
- Amazon Business America Credit Card – Best For online shopping
Amazon Secured Card – Best for building credit
- Chance to graduate to an unsecured card with responsible use
- It May be offered as another option for those that do not qualify for the unsecured version
- No annual fee
- Up to 2% reward rate
This credit card offers a 10.00% fixed APR on purchase. There are free credit tracking tools. You can get access to TransUnion Credit View Dashboard to track your credit score.
Once you have used this card for 12 months, you may be eligible to get your deposit back and choose to convert to the store card features. Cardholders get 25 backs at Amazon.com.
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card – Best Overall
- There is no foreign transaction fee
- You earn an Amazon Gift Card Bonus without a spending requirement
- Visa Signature benefits
- Unlimited 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods
- Offers 2% back restaurant
- Earn 5% back at Amazon. On
- Earn 1% back on all purchases
Get this amazing amazon credit card that offers you 5% back at Amazon.com and the whole foods market with an eligible prime membership.
In addition, Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card offers 2 % back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores and also earn 1% back on all other purchases.
You can also use the Amazon rewards to pay for all or part of your purchase. And there is no minimum rewards balance required to redeem
Chase Freedom Flex – Best for Versatility
- No annual fee
- Rotating quarterly categories earn 5% rewards when activated, up to a combined quarterly $1,500 maximum
- Travel rewards rate rivals some of the best premium travel cards
- Generous rewards rate in several other categories
- Earn 5% cash back at Amazon.com
- Earn 2% back at restaurants, gas stations and more
- 1% back on all purchases
Chase Freedom Flex is an Amazon credit card offering $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You will enjoy %0 Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.49% – 25.24. There is no annual fee.
In addition, 35 cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants and more.
Discover it Cash Back – Best Flat-rate Cash Back Card for Amazon
- You earn enough rewards for potential
- You have options to change 35 bonus categories monthly
- Rewards clients earn 25% to 75%
The discover it cash back is an Amazon credit card that offers $200 online cash reward bonus after you make at least %1000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
There is no annual fee and no expiration on rewards. They also offer $0 intro APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. 5.49% – 25.49% Variable APR will apply after the intro APR offer ends.
However, if you are a preferred rewards member, you can earn 25% – 755 more cash on every purchase. That is, you will earn up to 5.25% cash back on purchases in your chosen category.
Amazon Business America Credit Card – Best For Online Shopping
- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for purchase
- $0 annual fee
- Very good card for reward rate
- Earn 3% cash back in the grocery store, of your choice
- Earn automatic 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- Earn 1% on all purchases
The Amazon Business America Credit Card is known as a bank of America’s customized cash rewards credit card, it allows you to choose your own bonus category. Like online shopping, gas station, travel, drugstore, or home improvement.
You earn $3 cash back at Amazon if you choose online shopping and 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs for up to $2,500 in combined purchases each quarter.
What Are The Benefits Of A Credit Card For Amazon?
One of the benefits of a credit card for Amazon is that you earn a high reward rate, helping you save money on every purchase. Additionally, perks include cards like extended warranties, purchase protection and theft protection.
How To Increase Credit Card Limit For Amazon Purchases
You need to contact Chase directly either via phone at 1-800-432-3117 or log into your account and use the chat function to connect with a customer service representative to make your request. That is if you want to increase Your Amazon credit card limit for Amazon purchases.
How To Pay An Amazon Credit Card?
To pay an Amazon credit card is very easy and simple. For Amazon prime rewards visa signature card to Amazon rewards visa signature, follow these steps to pay with your card.
- You have to create an online Chase account if you haven’t, go to chase.com/amazon
- If you already have an account, just sign up.
- Then, scroll down to find your Amazon Visa Card and click “Pay credit card.”
- Select statement balance, current balance, minimum due or specific another amount you’d like to pay. Then click Next.
- Finally, verify that payment information if is correct and click “Schedule Payment.”
How Long Does It Take To Get Approved For An Amazon Credit Card?
You can get approved within seconds after applying online. According to the Amazon.com store card page, you will get your decision after you apply online in as little as 15 seconds.
However, your card account should be automatically linked to your Amazon account after approval and you begin using your right away after getting approved.
How Do I Find My Amazon Credit Card Number?
Your full credit card number can be found on the front of the hard plastic or metal card that is mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days after approval. If you don’t have your full credit card number, please call Chase. For bank contact information, see Customer Service for Financial Institutions.
How To Remove A Credit Card From Amazon?
To remove a credit card as a payment method,
- Log in to your Amazon account. Then, navigate to “Your Account”, and select “Your Payments”.
- To edit or remove a payment method, select the drop-down arrow beside the relevant payment method and select Edit or Remove.
Is It Hard To Get A Credit Card For Amazon?
Getting a credit card for Amazon is not hard. Amazon offers several credit card options for a range of credit scores. Amazon.com store card is the best option for those with fair credit.