The NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022 Application is open. Amazingly, this loan scheme is an Interest-Free Loan for Undergraduates, graduates & PhD applicants who are enrolled in any HEC-recognized university. Check the requirements below and apply!
NBP Student Loan Scheme is given by the National Bank of Pakistan. The Loan is offered to the most deserving and talented students, this student must be seen to be unable to further their education due to financial constraints.
Do you have Pakistan citizenship? Then you’re eligible to apply for the NBP Student Loan Scheme.
About the NBP Student Loan Scheme
The NBP Student Loan Scheme by the Government of Pakistan is open to applicants having 70% in the Previous Academic Record.
Although there is no interest attached to this loan, however, there is a repayment period to which the student is expected to adhere to. The repayment period of the loan is a maximum of 10-Years from the date of disbursement of the first instalment.
The good thing about this loan is that you can repay the loan in monthly instalments after six months from the date of first employment. You can also repay in one year from the date of completion of your studies.
Interested and eligible applicants for the NBP Student Loan are required to submit/send their applications on the prescribed form, completed correctly to the designated branches indicated against each University/College by the given date.
Note that any Incomplete application shall not be considered.
Summary of NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Host: The Loan Scheme is provided by The National Bank of Pakistan
- Study Degree Level: Bachelor, Ms/Mphil, Masters & PhD
- Application Deadline: 29 July 2022
- Eligible Subjects: The approved study areas for the scheme are as follows:
Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
Other Natural Sciences
Computer Science/Information System and Technology including hardware
Economics, Statistics, and Econometrics
Business Management Sciences
How To Apply For NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022?
Please follow the steps below to apply for the NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022
- Click the link just below to download the Application form: https://www.nbp.com.pk/SLFiles/ApplicationForm.pdf
Requirements For NBP Student Loan Scheme 2022
Students can be eligible to apply for loans provided:
- The student has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in the approved Universities/Colleges of the public sector mentioned hereunder.
- Provided the student falls at the time of admission within the age bracket stated below:
Graduation 21 Years maximum
Post-Graduation 31 Years maximum
PhD 36 Years maximum
- The student must have secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
- The student must have undertaken the study of the subjects given above.
- The Student must be seen as unable to further his/her studies due to financial constraints.
The NBP Student loan facility will be available for the entire duration of the study for the following;
- Schedule Fee
- Boarding expenses excluding meal charges University/College
- Procurement of textbooks
Required Documents for NBP Student Loan Scheme
- Two Student’s Photographs
- Photocopies of Fee Challan
- Income certificate from the employer
- Photocopies of all educational
Applications that do not follow the prescribed form will not b considered, including late application.