University graduates from all over the world are invited to join the Airbus Global Graduate Program 2022/2023. This program provides opportunities in areas like engineering, finance, marketing, customer support, procurement, etc.
Airbus Global Graduate Program
The major aim of this program is to help the candidates take their careers to the next level by involving them in a development pathway to assist their growth into specifically skilled positions recognized to be critical within strategically important areas of Airbus.
Airbus Global Graduate Program 2022/2023 Summary
The list below contains some of the most important details about the Airbus Global Graduate Program;
Program Type: Graduate Program
Program Location: Not specified
Duration: 1 year
Available Slot: Many
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationality.
Benefits of the Airbus Global Program
Some of the benefits you are going to get from taking part in this program;
- You will be part of the global community that is assembled once a year for a graduate conference where you can meet your peers, hear from world-class leaders and learn from the best.
- At the end of the program, the aim of the program is that you are left ready to progress into the position that you are being prepared for, having already demonstrated your value. You will be well-instructed about Airbus business; all the opportunities, challenges, and needs, and you will have learned more about yourself, and what makes you great.
- If you are ready to join or be part of this journey, it will allow you to explore the array of positions available to you and apply.
Eligibility Criteria for the Airbus Global Program
To be eligible for the Airbus Global Graduate program, you must meet the following requirements;
- All applicants must have a degree level or its equivalent within a relevant field of study.
- You must possess a maximum work experience of three years
- All applicants must have strong verbal and written communication skills in Airbus business language (English Language)
- You must be able to demonstrate a desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation.
- You must have the ability to be self-aware and a strong desire to be in the driving seat of your development.
How to Apply for the Airbus Global Graduate Program 2022/2023
If you want to apply for this scholarship, you must visit the online portal of the Airbus Global Graduate Program at ag.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Airbus?q=AGGP and complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
The deadline for the application to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme 2022/2023 is the 6th of November, 2022.
The official website of this program is www.airbus.com/en/careers/graduates
For a secure and united world, Airbus leads the sustainable aircraft industry. To offer effective solutions for the aerospace, defense, and linked services industries, the company is very innovative. Airbus provides cutting-edge, efficient, and commercial aircraft with related services.
In addition, Airbus is a global space industry leader and a defense and security leader in Europe. The world’s most effective civil and military aircraft solutions and services are offered by Airbus in the field of helicopters.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Meant by Graduate Program?
usually referred to as a “trainee program,” a graduate program is a fixed-term entry-level position offered by businesses to a new university or college graduates.
Do You Get Paid in A Graduate Program?
Positions in a graduate program, which often last no longer than two years and are similar to regular jobs in many aspects, are typically reserved only for workers beginning their careers immediately after they get out of college. You will continue to be paid a full-time salary and you will be eligible for some (if not all) workplace benefits.
Does Airbus Require Citizenship?
There is no strict requirement given by Airbus based on nationality and age. the Airbus Global Graduate Program is open for all international (EU and non) candidates within any age range.
Can Foreigners Work in Airbus?
Of course, they can. Airbus is open to international careers or workers. There are big airbus facilities in France, Germany, Spain, and England and the Airbus group companies are even more widely spread.
How Can I Get a Job at Airbus?
The Hiring process at Airbus consists of five stages: the application, online tests, application screening, assessment center, and then the job offer. The following areas will be the primary focus of the online test, logical and verbal reasoning.
Does Airbus Sponsor Visa UK?
Airbus will help you get your VISA and work permit once you are selected for a position.
Does Airbus Pay for Internships?
Of course, it does, the salary of interns at Airbus ranges from ₹ 2.5 Lakhs to ₹ 3 Lakhs. This is 20% less than the average salary of interns in Aviation companies.
What Is the Difference Between Airbus and Boeing?
The major difference between a Boeing and an Airbus cockpit is that the Boeing uses a conventional yoke, and Airbus uses a side stick. The side stick makes it easier to fly the aircraft because, with armrests correctly set, only very fine wrist movements are required to control the aircraft.
Are Airbus Planes Safer Than Boeing?
Boeing and Airbus have very similar safety records. The differences between Airbus, Boeing, and Bombardier are very few, all of them are more dangerous than Embraer but far safer than ATR or Sukhoi.
Conclusively, it is advisable to make only one application to the airbus global graduate program. You are encouraged to take your time to decide which of the exciting opportunities is the best for you, your skills, and your experience in connection with the role that you have selected.