The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship Funded by the Government of France. Applications are ongoing for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022 for eligible applicants to pursue admission in Masters & Ph.D. degrees Till 01 Jan 2023.
The Eiffel Scholarship Program is a prestigious French Government Scholarship. The award is one of the top France Government Scholarships programs for International students.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is financed by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs and will be awarded for 36 Months & 12 Months depending on Course length.
Details of Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2023
- Country: Paris, France
- Funds issued by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Application Deadline: 10th January 2023
- Eligible Field of Study: Eiffel scholarships cover the following seven areas of study for the Master and Doctorate elements:
Biology and Health
Mathematics and Digital
French language, and civilization
Law and political science
Economics and management
Master’s level: 12 months maximum for M2 and 24 months maximum when enrolling in an M1. An engineering degree program will however run for a maximum period of 36 months.
Doctorate level: The Scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 months in France.
How To Apply for Eiffel Scholarship 2023?
- Candidates are required to contact Campus France in their country of origin or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department, for guidance and advice on the study plans.
- For information about the procedures and deadlines for submitting an application, contact the international relations department of a French institution via its website, by e-mail or by telephone.
- Visit the link below: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/eiffel-scholarship-program-of-excellence
Also Read: How to Sort Playlists in Apple Music
Requirement for Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
- No Application Fee is Required.
- The Applicants’ age should not be more than 25 for Master’s Degrees & 35 For Ph.D. Degree Programs.
Benefits of the Eiffel Scholarship
- Eiffel Scholarship for Master’s Level holders receives a monthly allowance of €1,181, to which is added several services including:
- Transport costs at the International and national level, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
Eiffel scholarship Recipients will receive a monthly stipend of €1,700 to which is added several services:: international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.