The AGCO Agriculture Foundation (“The Foundation”) is seeking applications from non-profit organizations and public universities or educational institutions all around the world through its grant application platform and Benevity. CAG’s priority is “Pillar Two: Agricultural Education and Innovation.”
AGCO Agriculture Foundation Grant
This Call for Grant Applications (CAG) is an open call to non-profits and public universities/educational institutions with innovative solutions aimed at increasing the capacity of farmers, farming communities, young people, and/or women, and facilitating access to the tools, training, activities, and support they require to continuously improve their practices, build resiliency, and increase profitability, and contribute to a food-secure world.
As an agriculture-focused Foundation committed to a farmer-centric approach and impact-driven initiatives for a food-secure world, AGCO recognizes the importance of facilitating access to quality agricultural education and training programs that promote agricultural transformation, building capacity, and farmer improvement.
A Brief History AGCO Foundation
AGCO Corporation is an American agricultural machinery manufacturer headquartered in Duluth, Georgia. It was formed in 1990.
AGCO is a manufacturer and distributor of tractors, combines, foragers, hay tools, self-propelled sprayers, smart farming technology, seeding equipment, and tillage equipment. The AGCO Agriculture Foundation is positioned as a thought leader in corporate giving and shared value creation by supporting AGCO’s purpose and Farmer-First approach. The AGCO Agriculture Foundation is a tribute to AGCO’s farmer-focused solutions for feeding the world in a sustainable manner.
AGCO Agriculture Foundation Grant 2023 (cash prize of $450,000)- Summary
- Program: AGCO Agriculture Foundation Grant
- Organization: AGCO Foundation
- Gender: Men and Women
- Award: $450,000
- Announced Date: September 2023
- Application Deadline: October 13, 2023
- Grant fund for this CAG cycle ranges from $200,000 – $450,000 USD.
- The Project period will last for 2-3 years
- Grant assistance is available to non-profit organizations and public universities/educational institutions that are legally registered and recognized as charitable or non-profit organizations.
- To be eligible for a grant, applicants must submit a certificate or proof of non-profit registration as part of the application procedure. If necessary, our Foundation may contact you for clarification and further paperwork on your non-profit status during the approval process.
- Projects that are submitted must address the focus pillar specified for this funding application which is Pillar Two (Agricultural education and innovation, Advancement of agricultural education, research, and innovation)
- The Foundation maintains the right to reject grant proposals for amounts less than or greater than the listed amount.
- Requested grant money must correspond to the Foundation’s financing guidelines, which state that 70% of grant funds must go directly to project implementation and related project activities, with the remaining 30% going to administrative support.
To be eligible for this offer, certain Criteria have to be met and they are:
- The grant application cycle will be implemented in a single phase, with all supporting documentation required to be submitted concurrently with the grant application form.
- All applicants must submit their project application form (project proposal overview).
- To answer all grant application questions, applicants must upload essential supporting documents (concept note – max. 5 pages, budget breakdown based on funding guideline of 70% vs. 30%, detailed work plan, certificate, or proof of non-profit) online through our Community Investment software partner, Benevity.
- AGCO will only evaluate the listed supporting papers when making a decision on your application.
- Annual reports, for example, do not factor in the grant decision and will not be considered.
AGCO Agriculture Foundation Grant Application process
- Applicants will get an email confirming receipt of their applications after submitting them to the grant application portal. In some situations, the Foundation may contact applicants directly to arrange a follow-up conversation to clarify a specific component of their proposal.
- To begin the application process, click on this link https://forms.benevity.org/eed30d4b-ffb4-48d9-a588-9a74b5adceb8
- For further details visit https://www.agcofoundation.org/grants.html
October 13, 2023.