The Call has been announced for the Africa Food Prize 2023 Nominations. The award is aimed at recognizing outstanding persons and Institutions that are front-runners toward effecting change in the reality of Farming in Africa.
The goal is to change the nature of farming in Africa to become a thriving business instead of an activity for survival.
About Africa Food Prize
The Africa Food Prize is said to have emanated from the Yara Prize, created in 2005.
There is no doubt that agriculture is now fast becoming Africa’s best medium to bring about an increase in food security and expanding economic opportunity.
Therefore, the need to create the “Africa Food Prize Awards” becomes necessary to inspire creativity and innovations in agriculture and its market.
This year, a $100,000 Award prize will be offered to recognize Africans who are taking control of Africa’s agriculture agenda.
Summary of the Africa Food Prize 2023
- Category: Contest
- Host Organization: PPC Ltd
- Country: Rwanda
- Value: $100,000
- Gender: Male and Female
- Enrolment status: Open
- Application Deadline: June 17, 2023
Benefits of Africa Food Prize 2023
- The benefits include a prize worth $100,000 for each winner
- A diploma and
- A trophy.
History of the PPC Ltd
Commonly referred to as PPC, the Philips Project Centre commenced business operations in 1991 as an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
For over 25 years now since its inception, the company has successfully delivered engineering solutions across five business sectors which include: Telecommunications, Energy, Healthcare, Transportation, and Building Services Engineering.
How to Apply for Africa Food Prize 2023
- Are you Interested and Qualified? Kindly go to PPC Ltd at: africafoodprize.org to apply
- Africa Food Prize official website: africafoodprize.org
Eligibility Criteria for Africa Food Prize 2023
- Individuals or Institutions are eligible for the Africa Food Prize Awards. Also, the awards are open to Associations, organizations, or government bodies with a formal and recognized judicial and organizational structure contributing to the overall objectives of the Prize.
- The Africa Food Prize is also awarded to any eligible candidate, from any nationality, profession, or vocation, whose contributions have had a clear impact on the African situation.
- The Prize is also awarded based on certain contributions or achievements, or a series of efforts within the last few years.
- Any members of the Africa Food Prize Committee, or an institution/ organization headed by such a member, will not be eligible for the Prize.
- Individuals who are late cannot receive the prize, however, it can be presented in cases where a Prize winner dies before receiving the Prize.
- The Prize is awarded to more than one winner, not more than two.
- Each successful winner will receive equal prize money of up to USD 100 000 divided in two, plus a diploma and a trophy.
June 17, 2023.
More Related Content
- Internet Marketing for Small Businesses Start Now
- Digital Marketing Agencies in Los Angeles: List of Digital Marketing Agencies in Los Angeles
- The Top Ten Online Email Marketing Strategies
- Digital Extremes Ltd – Digital Extremes Warframe | Sign Up | Sign In | Contact | Careers
- Golden Globes Livestream 2021 – Golden Globes Nomination – Golden Globes