The Africa Oxford initiative is now accepting applications for the AfOx Visiting Fellows Program 2022. AfOx Visiting Program is created to foster academic mobility and network building.
Applicants for the AfOx Visiting Fellows program are required to provide details of an Oxford university host that is, someone with an academic/research post in Oxford in the applicant’s chosen field who will work with them to maximize the usefulness of the time spent in Oxford.
This host may be a current academic collaborator or a new potential collaborator with whom the applicant has established contact before applying for the Fellowship.
Also Read: www.fastjobs.sg – How to Create a Fast Job SG Account
Details of the Africa Oxford
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Oxford
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Oxford
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Duration of Program: The AfOx Visiting Fellows Program will be undertaken for 8 weeks. In exceptional cases, commencement dates outside this time period will be considered. All applications will be reviewed, in part, on the basis of the work you intend to achieve in the timescale you set
About the University of Oxford
Oxford University is a famous prestigious University known for its rich tradition of developing leaders. This legacy is built via the University MBA programme, providing the learners with a solid foundation in core business principles while developing a broadened mindset and understanding of the role of business in society.
Oxford University students are challenged to delve deep into the areas that interest them most and gain the strategic skills and insight to lead a successful, purposeful career. You will be exposed via the programme to: a globally connected network, a diverse student group, diverse career opportunities, thought leaders, and a rigorous academic experience.
Also Read: European Commission Access City Award 2023 – APPLY NOW!
Africa Oxford – AfOx Visiting Fellows Program Aims and Benefits
- Appointed Fellows will be provided with an en-suite, single occupancy study bedroom with all meals provided in the host College.
- The fellows will benefit from a temporary University card and temporary membership to the college Senior Common Room for the period of residency.
- The fellowship will cover the following expenses during the program: airfare, visa fee, and a maintenance allowance for incidental expenses.
Criteria for Africa Oxford – AfOx Visiting Fellows Program Qualification
- For an Applicant to be eligible, he/she is expected to hold a Ph.D. or research equivalent.
- The applicant must be a Legal resident of an African country holding an appointment in an African academic or research institution.
- The applicant must be With an existing collaboration with Oxford or in contact with a potential collaborator at Oxford.
Selection Criteria for Africa Oxford – AfOx Visiting Fellows Program
All Submitted Applications will be reviewed considering the quality and value-added of the proposed research agenda, among other criteria such as the fit between the applicant and the Oxford host, and how feasible are the proposed activities in the timeframe of the fellowship.
Also Read: Netflix’s Ads Supported Tier Will Launch On November 1
How to Apply for the Africa Oxford – AfOx Visiting Fellows Program 2022
Follow the guide below to apply for the Africa Oxford AfOx Visiting Fellows Program 2022:
- Visit the University of Oxford on webportalapp.com
- The AfOx Visiting fellows program is open to ALL disciplines across ALL the University’s departments.
- The AfOx fellowship applications are made through the same process using the same application portal
- Visit AfOx website below for more details: https://www.afox.ox.ac.uk/research-0
October 31, 2022.
Also Read: Who is a Claim Adjuster – How do Claim Adjuster Determine Value?