ActionAid is beckoning the public for their immediate action and intervention against industries that cause harm to our environment especially industrial agriculture and fossil fuel.
They strongly support and promote the idea of investing in solutions (such as agroecology and renewable energy) that are fair, equitable, and environmentally sustainable for the public. They believe that these investments will bring positive and long-lasting benefits to society as a whole.
With respect to this, ActionAid Nigeria calls for submissions in written, visual, and audio-visual formats that portrays the impact of climate change, alongside a call to action directed at those who are directly or indirectly responsible for climate change. The theme #FundOurFuture should be highlighted in entries, which also need to show creativity and connection to the topic. In whatever format is used, creativity is encouraged.
A Brief History Of ActionAid
ActionAid Nigeria is a part of the ActionAid global federation. They have a close and interconnected relationship with the international federation, emphasizing both self-governance and shared decision-making. Originally established as a Country Programme of Action Aid International in 1999.
ActionAid Nigeria has evolved into an independent national organization. It now operates with a robust national governance structure, including a Board and General Assembly composed of respected Nigerians who offer strategic guidance and oversight.
The goal of the global movement ActionAid is to advance universal human rights and achieve structural reforms to end poverty and injustice around the world. They place a priority on their work with the poor and excluded, while also fostering values and commitment among civil society, institutions, and governments.
ActionAid #Fund Our Future Social Media Challenge 2023-Summary
Program: #Fund Our Future Social Media Challenge
Gender: Men and Women
Application Deadline: September 12, 2023
- The overall winner, gets a cash prize of 200,000 Naira
- First runner up:150,000 Naira
- Second runner up:100,000 Naira
- Third runner up:70,000 Naira
- Fourth runner up:50,000 Naira
- The Offer is open to young creative Nigerian
- The theme #FundOurFuture should be highlighted in entries, which also need to show creativity and connection to the topic.
How To Apply For Fund Our Future Social Media Challenge 2023
- All of the entries must clearly state how multinational banks’ investments in industrial agriculture and fossil fuels worsen climate problems.
- Make sure that your content is been posted on your page and tag @actionaid, @actionaidnigeria, and @globalplatforms on Facebook.
- Make sure that your content is been posted on your page and tag @actionaid, @actionaidnigeria, and @globalplatforms Upload and share your entry link via https://form.jotform.com/232435297039561
- Ensure to Use the hashtag (#FundOurFutulre) in your post.
- The social media comments likes, and shares on your #FundOurFuture post will be taken into account when making a decision.
- Entries end on Tuesday, September 12th, 2023. Winners will be announced on all of ActionAid social media channels.
- For more information visit https://nigeria.actionaid.org/
September 12, 2023.
More Related Content
- Standard Chartered Bank Loan Of 10 Million Naira For Students in Nigeria | How to Apply Now
- Property Insurance – How does Property Insurance Work?
- Xiaomi Black Friday Discount Sales on Redmi Phones available for November 2022
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2022 – Apply Now!
- Stanbic IBTC FUZE Festival 2022 – For Fashion Designers & Tech Innovators